1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you find SERP rank of a site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by adsensenewb, Feb 26, 2006.

1. RebeccaTP

RebeccaTP Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is for your own site and you're looking for something quick and easy, you could use Google Webmaster tools

RebeccaTP, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  2. mxyzplk

mxyzplk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    usually I use manual from Google with this
    http://www.google.com/ie?q=keyword1+keyword2&num=100&hl=en&as_qdr=all&btnG=Search
    Code (markup):
    but I don't know why its no longer available, just a few hours ago it still works, btw, seodigger.com is great tool, I like it...

mxyzplk, May 10, 2010 IP
  3. ajelina

ajelina Banned

Best Answers:
    A "SERP" is "Search Engine Ranking Position" and is what you see when any of the search engines find the site for a KW [Keyword] and place it in order from 1 to.. on their pages.
    First in the list is "Keyword Position Tracker"

ajelina, May 10, 2010 IP
  4. saykv85

saykv85 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to check back link of your sites type link:your site in google and see the results
    to check your website indexing type " Site:your Url " see the results and view cached pages

saykv85, May 10, 2010 IP
  5. Am I Tinman

Am I Tinman Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using Firefox, you can download "SEO checker" plugin. Another great site to check SERP locally is seoserp.com.

Am I Tinman, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  6. sumittyagi

sumittyagi Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find the rank with manualy search on google, yahoo or other search engine or using the tools.

sumittyagi, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  7. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SERP, short for "Search Engine Results Page", is the listing of results on search engines in relation to a query using one or more keywords that a user has entered. The pages of results that you will see are the SERPs. SerpRank [dot] com is an online SEO tool that will allow you to search the three major search engines of Google, Yahoo and Bing, to check if your website is ranking on the first page of results for your various keywords or search phrases.

arindamdutta16, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  8. greendealmanager

greendealmanager Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to Search engine Rank position using your targeted keyword.

First You open you targeted Country Google and Find your keyword in that and after press ctrl +f and paste your site url in this and find which position you find this this is your SERP.

greendealmanager, Dec 3, 2012 IP