1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you find high paying keywords?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by roger123, Dec 6, 2009.

This post is addressed to all those adsense pros who are making big money using sites built with high paying keywords.

Please share your tools to find high paying keywords, with details such as average cost per click, competition and search demand. The tool can be free or paid. Thanks in advance.

roger123, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  2. sippsin

sippsin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use google Analytics. Its the BESST.

I always try to find out my keywords from the bounce list. Then a market research of similar sites help you to find out the best keyword.

sippsin, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  3. RDesign

RDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like spyfu and semrush

RDesign, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  4. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    I went "high paying keyword road". Cant say it's not worth it. But what I realized most of the times these keywords dont have much searches in Google. Plus many webmasters that are targeting these keywords.
    I finally start getting all Adsense thing. Really you need to develop a site on a topic you KNOW about and what most important people are interested in. This way you can easily build a site, add pages every day. Can you do that with a weird keyword like "mesothelioma asbestos lawyer"?
    Of cause do your research first. If there there are advertisers who pay? How many searches a month the keyword gets?

If you want to know high paying keyword just type it in in google and you will find tons of them. Looks like different types of lawyers and attorneys are what you are looking for but trust me, I went that road, it isnt easy one )))
    Much easier to target a keyword that pays 0.10 a click and you will get lots of click a day then target $10 keywaord a click and get none of them ))

Alexander Faust, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  5. dedeblank

dedeblank Active Member

Best Answers:
    i buy keyword-list for $6 and get 300 top paying keyword

dedeblank, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  6. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at my site in the signature ))) Credit repair is very good paying niche. But how competitive it is!!!
    Yes I get $2 clicks but I dont get many of them! Why did I started? Well it was not really successful clickbank project. But there is value information, so now I give it away for free. But what I realized that without MASSIVE backlink building this website is not going to get much of traffic.
    And I have websites around keywords that get 1/10 of searches. Yet it was pretty easy to get on the first page of Google results and now they make me money even though I get 0,2-0.5 cents a click.

I hope this helps

7. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL ))) just type in Google "high paying keywords" and you will get those keywords for free ;)

8. madkoko

madkoko Peon

Best Answers:
    Search Google For Top Paying Adsens Keywords You Going to Find Huge Lists

madkoko, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  9. ravi1983

ravi1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    search for top paying keywords on google

ravi1983, Dec 18, 2009 IP