1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you feel about Social Networking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Revios, May 25, 2016.

1. svrcore

svrcore Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this, Social Media has lots of great advantages but one's thing for sure people should never fully rely on it as a means to do everything. I find we rely on it too much to tell us when peoples birthdays are, or the gossip talking on certain groups or even between individuals, people being rude or fake because they are behind a keyboard, etc... I feel people need to regain certain aspects/qualities of life without technology, meet people the old fashion way, learn to have fun without electronics.

It is good for business though, definitely helps get a presence out there in the community.

svrcore, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  2. Nicoli Redmayne

Nicoli Redmayne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I always loved how people complain about social networks, then continue to use them.

Nicoli Redmayne, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  3. Scorpion Ghost

Scorpion Ghost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media is here to stay, and I love it! :)

Scorpion Ghost, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  4. krisbabi

krisbabi Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah i so agree with you, most of people say that they've trouble with this but still continue to use them

krisbabi, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  5. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think social media is a perfect line of work for the people who never seemed to have brakes on their ability to converse. It can be a little bit of a challenge for the quiet & nerdy people like myself.

Forsh, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  6. YoannaK

YoannaK Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest I'm not so familiar with social networks. It might sound strange to most of you. But what I mean is that I'm not so active in social networks. I use Facebook and Twitter. But I think social networks are something great. And of course they have good and bad sides. But it is up to users how they will use social networks and to what extent they will believe in the information shared there.
    Social networks have developed to that level, when they are a great source of information but at the same time they are not 100% reliable.
    Besides that, we use social networks for communication, for advertising, for business development, which is great. We just have to remind ourselves to be careful with using social networks.

YoannaK, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  7. Ashley Robertson

Ashley Robertson Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networking is important for business growth, is a powerful approach to promote online and to reach your target audience.

Ashley Robertson, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  8. Ashley Robertson

Ashley Robertson Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Networking is one of the most liked platform nowadays. As we can see that most of the works are digitized, the future is going to use the online networks in almost every area. Below are some of the advantages of Social media networking:
    People get the worldwide connectivity through social media networking.
    There is commonality of interest.
    Real time information sharing.
    Target advertising.
    Easiest way to stay connected with family and friends.

Ashley Robertson, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  9. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not everyone likes social media. <-----

Remember in the early days of the interwebs when life was great and everyone would go into their favorite AOL chatrooms and make out? Remember that? Then remember when you found out that the person in your chatroom wasn't 21/F/CA? Yea, that's what social media is, your new A/S/L.

Forsh, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Business shouldn't be personal, you do what works.

Yup :) I used to ask that in mIRC chatrooms. Then ICQ became the next big thing :)

dcristo, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  11. geekability

geekability Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is here to stay. In some form or another. Folks will move from between sites, but it looks like folks are really hooked on communicating that way now.

geekability, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  12. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I definitely love social media. It has a lot of advantages. Social networking is a great way to reach your audience and grow your business. With the help of socila media you are always aware of the latest events,news in the world. I believe social media is very important nowadays.

Dylan Barns, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  13. longim

longim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Social Networking nowadays playing an important role in our communication life. Thanks to Social Networking, it is easy to broadcast a good news or share a nice article. However, there is also a catch, of course, we are sometimes received bad news. Most people don't like it and they can reject but it is a life. Just focus on right things since we are intelligent human:)

longim, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  14. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Every coin have two sides .It totally depends on you which you want to see the positive one or the negative .You can use these for increasing your customers for your business and also for contacting to your friends and family .Also you can read news in your free time on the social media or many people are also using these for making money .So according to my view it will be more popular in the future too.

wanessmark, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  15. James Raw

James Raw Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media is the key to success in life and in business. All of your potential customers and partners there.

James Raw, Nov 24, 2016 IP