1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Feel About .me Domain Extensions?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Sabrina73, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Brands-and-Jingles

Brands-and-Jingles Member

Best Answers:
    Sold a number of LLL.ME. Most of them had semantic meaning or were hacks. Also sold two abbreviations. One was LLP.ME. Prices vary, luv.me, dry.me, thy.me have been good names for sure.

Brands-and-Jingles, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the .me is a cool and fresh TLD, it gives people that have a common name to get their own name in their website with a reasonably easy to remember TLD( example: jack-miller-is.me), it opens hte world for a lot of funny domain hacks, I approve greatly of the addition of .me to the list of TLD's.

Helge Sverre, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  3. jam2320

jam2320 Member

Best Answers:
    I personally like .me in several situations. If it's a website/blog about you personally, they're great to have. Also, if you need to set up a personal email, they're awesome too with your name. I think if you have a catchy phrase like "heal.me", "scare.me", etc., they are really cool! On the downside, there's not too many sites that are really popular that use .me that I can think of and they may not rank very well.

On the side of running a business and/or a survey website, I think the .net is more commercially recognized. Unless it's a catchy .me (hear.me, survey.me), I don't think I would click the .me over the .net.

jam2320, Mar 25, 2014 IP