1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you edit a .SDF File?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Realdeals228, Jun 25, 2008.

Hello,

I am wondering what program I need to edit a .SDF file. I searched Google and found nothing that worked.

Thanks.

Realdeals228, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  2. rile

rile Member

Best Answers:
    There at least 10 sdf file formats, be more precise...

rile, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  3. Vooler

Vooler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vooler, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  4. DougRH

DougRH Peon

Best Answers:
    What we need to know is what is your file format among all those on page, so that we suggest you software (if any).
    I am likewise looking for a way to directly do some DeskTop Editing of an *.sdf file type that I believe is a Compact SQL DataBase file.
    Thanks for any and all assistance (< 8)

DougRH, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  5. john45

john45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to incorporate levenshtein edit distance and double-metaphone matching into Sql Server 2005's Full-Text Search queries using FREETEXTTABLE or CONTAINSTABLE?

I'm working on a web-site that allows user to search multiple tables, and i want the ability to pull back rows where the spelling is slightly out, or contains words that sound like those provided in the query, a bit like Google.

Also, I'd like to rank the results so that exact matches are returned at the top of the result-set, and nearest-match or phonetic matches lower down the list.

I've come across UDF's that provide these features but they don't appear to be compatible with the FTS engine. I've also heard of third-party alternatives to the FTS engine that integrate with Sql Server but I can't remember what they're called.

john45, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  6. capthow

capthow Peon

Best Answers:
    DougRH For desktop editing of a sql compact edition file try SDF Viewer by Flyhoward Ltd You can try it free for 15 days and it will open all versions of the desktop SQLCE database files

capthow, Oct 27, 2011 IP