1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you earn from promoting Amazon products on YouTube ?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by simplyjo, Nov 3, 2012.

I have been experimenting with youtube as a promotional method as I heard a LOT about how you can make xxxx$$$'s using Youtube marketing. I have been trying since last 2 weeks and guess what I made ? - ZILCH! $0.
    How do you crack it ?
    I know its not possible to see sales in just 2 weeks - but my efforts should atleast get me clicks/impressions? But its fruitless so far.
    Any help from seasoned amazon associates would be much appreciated.

simplyjo, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use YouTube to drive traffic to your review sites. Linking direct from videos doesn't really work.

freelancewebaz, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  3. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2 youtube channels, and none of them convert well for amazon.

However, if you are good at making/stealing/ripping videos you can make a few bucks with adsense. Last month's haul just on adsense with youtube was $17, not much, but then again none of the content was "original" just rips from vhs, dvd, and archival stuff i found on archive.org

sirjorgeofculver, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  4. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made about $76 my first month direct linking on YouTube. Then all my videos were deleted. All videos were just 24 seconds or less but effective. If they werent deleted profits would be amazing. now months later, I am thinking how I can get around getting my youtube vids deleted if I am to try again.

ZilaHost, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  5. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You cant direct link to amazon products.. that could be the reason. How many videos did you create ?

simplyjo, Nov 9, 2012 IP