1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you earn at least $50 dollars a day?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by azulita, Aug 10, 2013.

Hi.

I am in the affiliate marketing bussiness but I don´t make sales everyday. I want to be constant so for now I set a goal to earn at least $50 dollars a day. Well, for the short term because For the long term I want to earn much more and become independent.
    But well, for now 50 dollars.

How do you do it? Any advice?

Thanks =)

azulita, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  2. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Sell what you Know most,i mean your skills..if its IM,invest more money ,time and effort with a little bit of patience.This could turn to a more sustainable source of income at a later time.
    Good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make realistic Youtube video reviews of the products you're trying to sell.

cronik, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  4. Designer6

Designer6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a website that would really encourage the client to buy this product, write reviews on this product and really test in yourself to know how to market it well.

Designer6, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  5. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have a product or service that people would like to buy or something they need. Do advertising and do lots of it. Put your products in front of people who're actually interested in what you have to offer. If you're selling dog food, dont try to sell that to cat owners. Make sure your web traffic (potensial customers) is targeted and try to find a hungry crowd. Give excellent customer service and you will have repeat business.

webar2007, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  6. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To earn $50 daily i.e. $1500 per month online is not a childplay for people who cannot earn $1 daily without fail. It needs skills, experiences and mentor. Just a piece of four or five line advice cannot help you.
    As an affiliate marketer you may build hundreds of websites or videos or anything like that but are you able to drive traffic to your website? Can you rank your site or video in the google search or youtube search?
    So you should ask yourself what you should do.
    It is because you cannot succeed with what you don't know and don't enjoy.
    I have a friend who doesn't enjoy creating websites, blogs or videos. She enjoys publishing free ebooks only and she earns lots (more than what you want to earn now) with zero-marketing. I am a great fan of her ebooks and always wait for her new ebooks.
    I would suggest you to please find out what you enjoy most and learn its advanced techniques. It will suffice to make you achieve what you want to.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  7. PanicNot

PanicNot Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been away from affiliate marketing for a couple of years but enjoyed my time when I was earning and during this time I upskilled myself in different skills, so like the OP I'm aiming for the $50 dollar a day rate. I still have some websites, but they need a major revamp.

PanicNot, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  8. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you're sticking only to affiliate marketing, then you probably already know what to do. The first suggestion about publishing good YouTube reviews is great, as is building excellent landing pages. In AM, you drive the most traffic you can to the most targeted audience you can.

Of course, like with anything, the more you put into it, the more you get out. If you want to earn $50 per day, you might need to spend some money in advertising.

However, there is another niche you can try. infoproducts are a great money maker today, as the ebook suggestion above would indicate. is there an area in which you have some expertise and that a large audience would enjoy? Create an info product, an ebook or video course and sell it for $199 or $99 or whatever you think it's worth.

Then you can do the AM for your own product instead of someone else's.

there are many ways to earn $1,500 per month. it's really up to you and how much time and effort you want to put in.

SCookAAM, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  9. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is pretty hard.I would say get more traffic to your product you are promoting. More traffic = more sales.

You could use paid traffic sources such as:
    StumbleUpon PD
    Facebook Ads
    Twitter Ads

Dionne Taylor, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  10. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The thing most people think about when entering internet marketing is all about the money. They want a lot of money and they want it very fast.

The truth of the matter is it takes work, time, and investing your money -- because you are building a business here. People who do this sometimes spend 8 hours a day working, like they would a normal job.

The people that you hear about all the time making millions of dollars working only a couple hours a day, are the ones who actually spent years of hard work and learning to get to that point.

So my advice if you are looking to make money online start building an online business. Start collecting people on your list, Provide them with massive value, promote products to them, and keep driving traffic to your site.

If you want short term options, sell your services to sites like Fiverr or Elance.

mkcookin, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  11. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn $50 a day or more there are a number of methods you could implement.

Everyone will recommend things like "Fiverr" (which can be successful to a point) and "paid surveys" (where most are scams and the money is garbage). Let's be real here: If you want to make money, you need to do something serious; something that requires a lot of work but has serious potential for profit. My personal favorite approach is creating a blog. You'll need to get hosting, a domain name, install Wordpress, install plugins, get a theme, etc. After that, you'll need to start publishing content and doing SEO. It is NOT a super-simple task, but if you invest the time, you'll make more than $50 a day easily. You need to pick a good niche, get involved in forums like this one, and make a name for yourself. You can profit from advertisements, paid links/gust posts, affiliate marketing, etc. Most importantly, above all of these other techniques, you'll be able to establish a mailing list. Once you have a mailing list... the possibilities are endless. Take the risk; invest the time; make it happen. You'll be glad you did!

PhiladelphiaIM, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  12. danielsmitth

danielsmitth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree

danielsmitth, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  13. nancyhausauer21

nancyhausauer21 Member

Best Answers:
    Beginner cannot expect to make $50 a day (iam sorry iam really not discouraging you , but its true).

Instead of thinking on how to make quick money, learn something and then make money, there are really various ways inodrer to achive your goal..

some of them like:

• Providing some service
    • create some websites
    • selling websites
    etc..

BUT for everything what you need to know mostly is : Getting loads of Traffic for your website..

nancyhausauer21, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  14. Oliver russo

Oliver russo Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you to create landing page and start running campaign with Facebook advertising.

Oliver russo, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  15. Mark.D

Mark.D Active Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly i know it is attainable, personally know affiliates that pays between $25-$50 per lead and it easy to get that amount of money if you make use of the right marketing campaign at a minimal cost. yes it is attainable you must also be ready to spend on campaign

Mark.D, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  16. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes a lot of work, the more capital you have to invest the faster you can build that business. But expect to go Negative before going positive.

topcoder, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  17. Jeffrey Witt

Jeffrey Witt Member

Best Answers:
    I had a entertainment website with 300,000 hits monthly and was still not making that much. I would make around 1200 / month roughly and that was when adbrite was still around

Jeffrey Witt, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  18. globaltakeover

globaltakeover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $50 per day isn't hard to make. What are you good at? PPC? PPV? Social PPC? SEO?

Being the anti-AM guy that I am, I would still recommend you start your journey promoting other people's offers. This will allow you to gain experience in your chosen traffic source and allow you to really hone in on your strongpoints. From there create offers, fill needs, and capitalize. The difference between $50 per day and $5000 per day is really nothing more than scale. This can be done with ANY traffic source promoting ANY vertical, so long as there is a big enough market. Always remember market saturation = competitiveness and hitting unexploited markets will always be the road of least resistance so long as you can adapt and innovate.

globaltakeover, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  19. nirajanmalla

nirajanmalla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to earn online and make $50 a day. If you genuinely review products which you are promoting and create a original content in your blogs , i am sure you can earn more than $50.

nirajanmalla, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  20. LaughingBearInc

LaughingBearInc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow that's a really interesting tactic. I read that and my mind started racing on what could be in the eBooks, what types of eBooks, and what *I* could do to use that method.

I don't know why I never thought of FREE - but it makes total sense! Thanks!

LaughingBearInc, Sep 5, 2013 IP