1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do Website Sell Twitter Followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Gomar, Dec 21, 2014.

I am always been curious to how these websites sell so many twitter followers for so little. Given the number, I assume it would have to be bots. Do they just have bots that create twitter accounts and when someone buys they have the bots all follow that person?

I usually stay away from these things but just always been curious of the mechantics of them. Which leaves to my 2nd question, couldn't Twitter ban these bots?

Gomar, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  2. Kralj187

Kralj187 Member

Best Answers:
    Just bots...
    They do ban them, but they can't ban as fast as the bots are being created ^^

Kralj187, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt about Twitter banning bots/spam accounts on Twitter. I can see a lot of them.
    I do actually got curious too about this exchange traffic/like sites and I've tried it out for free.
    And then lesson learned, that those are just a bunch of junk.

Patricia Ann Lee, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  4. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't wait for Twitter to do something, like Instagram did - delete all inactive/bots from followers. Bieber lost over 3 mil. followers. Imagine, how many people will get upset on Twitter:) lol.

As for their creation - you won't believe what people are willing to do for a couple of bucks.

Alex Toll, Dec 22, 2014 IP