1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do some people get so many followers?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by zero101, Aug 29, 2012.

How do some people on twitter get so many followers when to me they are not famous or anything, are they just following people and hope to get followed back?

zero101, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. 11thdoor

11thdoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They buy followers. I can sell you 30K followers for 60$. Add me on skype: andreseixaseu

11thdoor, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  3. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't listen to 11thdoor. These followers are just dead accounts. They do not read, reply, retweet or visit links you post. It is just a waste of money. Same case are people who follow back.

When I started using Twitter I my first followers were readers of my blog where I put a link to my Twitter account. Clearly I was writing interesting stuff so after few months I had 200 followers (my followers were mentioning/retweeting me, also I gained some followers through the widget Who to follow).

Devtard, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. Sachin Kumar

Sachin Kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Do white hat tweeting on twitter proper way to work on twitter.

Twitter is a micro blogging site here you can share your blogs, PR, articles with tinny url.
    Re tweet to others
    Post your actual thoughts, ideas and your real status.

Sachin Kumar, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  5. KevinChapman

KevinChapman Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you follow people who are interesting to you, hopefully they'll follow you back thats how I've done it anyway. Obviously make sure you're posting decent content!

KevinChapman, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Best way is that just follow people related to your niche and they will follow you back.

scholarsjunction, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  7. SEObaby

SEObaby Peon

Best Answers:
    It's actually fairly easy to build up a list of active followers within a few months. I follow people who are in my niche and interact with them on Twitter. I used to set a daily target of people to follow, but now I just have people following me based on the interaction I have with other Tweeps.

SEObaby, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  8. mmg1865

mmg1865 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah dont buy followers, no guarantee how genuine they are.
    I spent last month on a Twitter Following Campaign and took my followers from 25 to over 1000 in about 3 weeks, i'm up to 1500 now.
    They are organic and targetted, and my traffic has gone up accordingly.
    I tweet regularly, add some retweets in there and generally try to engage as much as possible.
    It is a bit of work but completely worth it.

mmg1865, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  9. Huggybear83

Huggybear83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found that linking my Ezinearticles to my Twitter account has proven to be quite effective. Many of my followers have read my article and have then started to follow me. :D

Huggybear83, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  10. alexiajohn604

alexiajohn604 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to get the real and many followers is to add relevant and unique content to your twitter account. and then generate a buzz among your friends about the new post. although there are people who usually buy as some of you said but then honesty is the best policy to take your business to the pinnacle of success!!

alexiajohn604, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  11. advseo32

advseo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    there guys on fiverr get you more then 10000 flower for just 5$

advseo32, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  12. bibi21

bibi21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a buzz for yourself. What works for me is posting some motivating things I just made Up , people really like that sort of stuff. But there are many ways to get Real followers.

bibi21, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  13. lukehion

lukehion Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you need so many followers? There're thousands of fake accounts. I would build real followers with help of Youtube. Video with twitter profile link inside:)

lukehion, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  14. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    You will have to follow the people who are interested in you. Then you will also get followers. Always take care of the thing that your post is attractive and decent.

Digital_lover, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  15. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    You should update interesting and attractive contents first. Your tweets will drive your followers. Another way is follow others and hopefully they will follow you back.

eyesight, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  16. chronocrono

chronocrono Peon

Best Answers:
    The follow others technique worked great when Twitter was still young, but it's not so easy anymore. Like a few others said, find those in your niche, follow a few, a interact with them.

chronocrono, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  17. navigator10

navigator10 Peon

Best Answers:
    the best way is to follow people in your niche, tweet, reply to others and retweet relevant content, set a target of people to follow every day and after 2-3 days unfollow people who didn't followed you

navigator10, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  18. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Too many followers are not always good as there might have dead accounts which will always be a waste. I suggest do the basic things and get followers slowly.

Digital_lover, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  19. localseoexpert

localseoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    I built my initial following buy just writing good content and tweeting about it and tweeting other peoples relevant content. Lately I have been playing with Twiends though which has worked out kind of nice. It lets you find people with similar interests and follow them and you gain what they call seeds which are basically points and those points you offer up to people as a benefit to follow you. You can set it so only people who have been members a certain time can follow you and also block anyone with profanity or adult content from following you and you can set it so only people with low drop rates can follow you so it really can be used to connect with people in your niche that are looking to follow and connect. I am still testing it out but I am seeing more people following me outside that now than before I was using it.

localseoexpert, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  20. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically follow other people in your niche and most will follow you back. :)

ninjamtlt1, Nov 9, 2012 IP