1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do people get thousands of followers on twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by DomainMagnate, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well because they are a lot of methods ,some people buy folowers ,some folow them all day but this its not good as you can seen as a spamer and twitter can block you .But they are also smart people who have experience and they know how to attract people with content

Spartan14, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you pay for anything to gain followers, pay Twitter themselves to promote your tweets.

Blogmaster, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  3. seangugerty

seangugerty Banned

Best Answers:
    It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. When I was using that Twando software, I had no idea I was making my account a homing beacon for 2200 Arabic accounts to auto follow me. Twitter started suggesting hashtags trending in Iraq, I had to block thousands of accounts. I added one person to my Niche, and although she didn't buy anything her husband hired me to do their local SEO and Google business page in the United Kingdom! Nice 2 thousand dollar takedown.

Moral of the story, it's not the quantity of your followers brotha, it's the quality. If they don't do anything like engage with you, trade/reciprocate retweeting content, wtf good is doing ya?

seangugerty, Oct 5, 2017 IP
  4. Pooosia

Pooosia Peon

Best Answers:
    There are too many services for gaining fast followers. But isn't it better to gain followers by posting something interesting by Twitter?

Pooosia, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  5. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, but look at how many "interesting" things never get reTweeted or Faved. I think most followers start from somewhere else, such as a website offering, fame, etc. Some might post once every few months, yet will have 12 million followers waiting for that next post.

usasportstraining, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  6. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Follow as many people as you can plenty will follow back. When you reach the follow limit unfollow people that don't follow you and repeat.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP