1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do people get thousands of followers on twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by DomainMagnate, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Eli Blasi

Eli Blasi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One good way to get a lot of followers on Twitter is to be interesting and funny. I would not take risk of getting banned by mass following or paying for followers. Just tweet things that appeal to the crowds.

Eli Blasi, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    Digital Noise, JPDevuyst and Samsom like this.
  2. Samsom

Samsom Member

Best Answers:
    To elaborate more on this question, especially if it's twitter for your business, Richscholar.com has several articles all focused on gaining more followers and basically becoming a twitter master.

Samsom, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. JPDevuyst

JPDevuyst Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a lot of friends who are funny on twitter, and I follow a lot of funny people as well. Interesting thing though, not too many funny people on twitter actually use their following for anything other than bragging about imaginary friend numbers.

JPDevuyst, Feb 4, 2014 IP
    Digital Noise likes this.
  4. atxvideo

atxvideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post twitter updates on a regular basis - make it good content - follow lots of others.

atxvideo, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  5. rayhan9390

rayhan9390 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can post attractive article for making followlers.

rayhan9390, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  6. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start by identifying your niche. Then go to the industry players and add them as your followers. You need to be blogging too to get big numbers.

doktu, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  7. Digital Noise

Digital Noise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have tens of thousands of followers, but I do have thousands. I've found that humor helps (which has been stated here a couple times), but it really isn't the secret to lots of followers. The real secret is providing value and helping people find you. Which obviously aren't secrets. Everyone knows that if you have amazing things to say and people know where you are saying it you will be followed. However, the hard part is actually following this advice.

Digital Noise, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  8. Rubel SBS

Rubel SBS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to learn about it.

Rubel SBS, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  9. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    I get thousands of followers , by asking

sundaybrew, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  10. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have one trick for you.

just use nice looking girl photo as your profile
    then follow celebrity account
    because this account have millions active followers, so when you following this celebrity account
    your account will available on top followers list
    so, because you have a nice looking girl, they will follow your acccount.
    then, just unfollow again after 5 minutes.
    then follow back again in next 5 minutes again and so on
    trust me, you can get 100 followers within 30 minutes
    hehehe....this is just my idea and tips

bizacquire, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  11. Megh Mahmud

Megh Mahmud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help you to get thousands follower on your twitter profile.

Megh Mahmud, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  12. dvicente

dvicente Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I colaborated developing a service to get followers automatically, using follow back method. But it gets real and quality followers for you, because you select your interests and related accounts. Service will use this info to find people interested in your topics or from your place and follow them. Besades it doesn't follow inactive accounts, bots, etc.
    It is a Spanish web and doesn't have english version, but it's pretty easy to use. And you have 14 days to test it for free.

dvicente, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  13. RahulSporshohin

RahulSporshohin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are way to get twitter followers. One of the basic method is you follow some people, some people will follow you.
    But I got a quick way to do it. Simply I bought 1000 Twitter Followers instantly. This is really working for me simply.:)

RahulSporshohin, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  14. worth share

worth share Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe they paly the game of follow unfollow system. Well at the end of the day this happened to me. I get followers and if I follow back they unfollow me

worth share, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  15. Holly Green

Holly Green Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used Tweetbuzz.com with great results. My followers grew from 3k to 12k followers in 6 months.

Holly Green, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  16. Josh Bruhin

Josh Bruhin Peon

Best Answers:
    They typically either buy the followers from one of a number of different sites (search "buy twitter followers") or they follow a bunch of people in hopes that they follow them back. The trick is to follow the right people. If you don't follow the right people, they could report you for abuse and you could get suspended. You can find the "right" people buy search for certain hashtags like #F4F, #follow4follow and #followtrain.

Also, there are certain user communities organized around a pop start...a Fandom. These are users who follow say...Justin Bieber and they want to follow other "Beliebers".

For both user communities, there's a great app called Fandom Link. It help all these users find and connect with each other.

Josh Bruhin, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  17. REIGN FOREVER

REIGN FOREVER Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest finding you a reliable social media boosting platform that maybe you can pay to get real and active followers. They have some platforms where you can choose wether you want male or female, in the country or out the country, they will deliver to you your desired amount maybe even more than what you initially purchased if they are a good business. Be careful though do some review searching or look at testimonials because there are people out there selling services for dirt cheap to get you thousands of fake accounts which really are just bots that could get your account suspended! #REIGNFOREVER

REIGN FOREVER, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  18. koderius

koderius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We straggled for YEARS with getting organic real traffic for our commercial /managed twitter accounts. I resorted to all sorts of tricks to no avail.
    Eventually we started using a simple , by the book and obvious method that was THE ONLY one that worked - and that is mentioning high profile accounts in our Tweets. nothing to it . no magic. no BS buying followers, and no bots, we started seeing the traffic soar.
    This is easy , BUT it does require smart research and a healthy degree of understanding your target audience and such .
    Hope this helps.

koderius, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  19. Jenny Roberts

Jenny Roberts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be active and post some interesting content. Follow/retweet and interact also with another user.

Jenny Roberts, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  20. All Marketing Trends

All Marketing Trends Member

Best Answers:
    I know three ways to get twitter followers and sharing here from my own experience.
    1. Twitter Ads: Twitter ads / promoted tweets may help you to get niche and active followers from your expected area.
    2. Buying fake followers: There are hundreds of seller in the internet selling fake followers with very cheap price, they may help you to get thousands of followers. But I don't recommended this method because after few days the fake followers will be disappear and you will tost your money.
    3. Twitter management: Managing your twitter account, you will get thousands of real followers. Just post funny content regularly, follow them who engage with you and unfollow who are not following back.

All Marketing Trends, Jul 26, 2017 IP