1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I withdraw my clickbank money?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

Finally, I've made my first sale and can't wait to re-invest that money on my page.

I tried looking for a "withdraw" option on clickbank but I found none. All pages kept pointing at the accounting policy.

The accounting policy says that the first two payments are made only via check and after that I can request for direct deposits.

I want to know, do they send checks by themselves without us having to do anything? How long does it take for the checks to reach us i.e.

do they vary from country to country or does clickbank make sure of a time limit?

I also want to know how much money reaches us.

I also saw the payment threshold option.

do they send all the money in your account or just the threshold? Like if you have $60 and your threshold is $50, which amount do you receive?

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. RuzzBuzz

RuzzBuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey mate,

First off check what your payment threshold is set on that will be your first step. How much money did you make from you first sale?

Clickbank regardless of whether you have gone over the payment threshold will not send the funds until you have had at least 2 or 3 different credit cards/paypals buy from you. This means you will have to get at least 2 or 3 different sales and be over the payment threshold for them to release the funds

Clickbank pays 3 weeks in arrears im pretty sure so be mindful of that too.

Took my first checks about 3 weeks to get here to Australia but once you get that direct debit option you are all good :)

Also remember Clickbank keeps an allowance for refunds from every payment too. I cant remember the percentage but its pretty small.

Hope this helps mate.

-Ruzz

RuzzBuzz, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. zzz92

zzz92 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, me too.
    I also received my first check in 3 weeks.

zzz92, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. Munnie

Munnie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must meet the CB threshold, and have passed all criteria for a check to be sent

Munnie, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  5. belfallen

belfallen Peon

Best Answers:
    They will sent your checks automatically, you dont have to withdraw your money by hands.

belfallen, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  6. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    You need to reach threshold then clickbank has cdr rule which states that an affiliate should make atleast 5 sales from 5 different credit cards. Out of which 2 should be from different payment platform either visa or mastercard or american express. So you need to fulfill this and you said you have made only one sale so make some more sales to meet this requirement to get your money.

Clickbank will send the money and you don't have to do anything for that just fulfill all the conditions and during the payment period they calculate your pay and send you the cheque.

GrandRoyal, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  7. thetechnologytimes

thetechnologytimes Guest

Best Answers:
    Is the ClickBank is the appropriate affiliate network for newbie blogger ? my new blog is TheTechnologyTimes.com

thetechnologytimes, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  8. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya it is one of the best affiliate network in the web and may be appropriate for anyone including newbies.It all depends on your niche and which product you are going to promote and the marketing strategies you have.

shuvo, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most newbies start out with clickbank... but there are many other affiliate programs out there just type in "your niche" + affiliate program and you'll find plenty..

kb24, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  10. thetechnologytimes

thetechnologytimes Guest

Best Answers:
    Last few months i had use Shareasale affiliate program in my blog, but i hasn't make any money from them.

thetechnologytimes, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  11. Bernad Hopkins

Bernad Hopkins Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey I have some digital goods to sell online. Now i need a payment gateway except paypal, google checkout, 2check.com, authorize.net, plimus.com. please advice

Bernad Hopkins, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  12. The Tatted Blogger

The Tatted Blogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay Thank You Guys , I could not figure out what to do!

The Tatted Blogger, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  13. biro2010

biro2010 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    congratulations for you i hope someone help you to withdraw .

biro2010, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  14. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just set payment method using Payoneer Debit card and you can set treshold from $10 only

egoldzone, Apr 23, 2013 IP