1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do i upload to google images?

Discussion in 'Google' started by ly2, Dec 11, 2005.

1. tonsblogger

tonsblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to upload, like Google crawls and index images, based on alt="description", image filename, and if you don't want for your picture to gain traffic for your site try to paint it with water mark or iframe breaker script as well.
    SEMrush

tonsblogger, Jun 9, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. WPC

WPC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Just upload a image to facebook or your website and make sure you use alt-tags with your keywords, that way when a user searches for a keyword related to the image keywords you used for your alt tags , there are better chances for your image to be displayed in google images for that keyword.

WPC, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  3. ErikJohnson88

ErikJohnson88 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't upload to Google Images. The spider for Google Images crawls your page and indexes any images displayed on it.

ErikJohnson88, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  4. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't upload to Google Images, you just let your site be crawled by the search engines, and whatever images it finds it puts in Google Images

golfpro1, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  5. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not clear about your question. If i am right of that thread then go to setting option and see change profile pic.

mygold, Dec 31, 2011 IP