1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I setup Yelp pages?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Elevation, Aug 4, 2011.

How do I set up the Yelp pages?
    Please tell me in details.

Elevation, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  2. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    First: Type in your Business Name {Related to your business thing)

Second: Near {this is your business location}

Third: Just click search

Yelp will searching for related business and will propagate a business listings lists. After that click the unlock business to unlock your business

Fourth: Fill in those form {this form will be your account login information}

Five: Hit continue...

After that Yelp will verifies the business accounts with the business number that is listed.

Six: Click the call me now button

Seven: Wait and then answer the phone, after that wait for the recording to ask the code.

Eight: Now Access YELP for your Business Owners

Done! You can now access your own business dashboard...

fiuhh...:)

reivand, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  3. dinesh00321

dinesh00321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Plz give me deep details, What is Yelp pages? I am not understanding about this. It is new for me. Plz help me. I will wait your answers.

dinesh00321, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  4. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    *Yelp provides online local business search for its visitors, typical search like the users is seeking (a bakery for example) and location from where the search will be performed, users can enter specific address, city/state, zip code, even neighborhood to get a very specific search.

*Each of those local business has a ratings, a 5 point ratings, review from other sites visitors, and other details like busy hours, accessibility, parking, address. Those visitors can help in keeping those business listing up to date, or with moderator approval, and Owners can directly update their own business information.

*A list of business related content organized by city and a listing categorization system. Those content and list can also searched through categorized reviews or via other Yelp member profile and reviews.

*Google Maps will then show the reviewed business to aid further in business discovery, and all of this information can also be accessed using mobile web browsers. So the point is: Yelp is trying to combine a social networking functionality and local reviews to create a LOCAL online community.

fiuhhh..again..:)

reivand, Aug 5, 2011 IP