1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Setup Domain With Squeeze Pg Send Traffic From Squeeze Page or From One Domain Is OK

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by plrinfo4u, Mar 11, 2015.

I am having trouble understanding on how to do this on Wordpress...

1) I am going to setup squeeze page on WP new domain, when person opts in for free report , how do i redirect them to the ONE TIME OFFER SALES PAGE do i do this with a script program once they optin

I am going to setup a new wp site with squeeze page on one new registered domain , and after person opt in for free report, I want to send them to the ONE TIME OFFER sales page and do I need to create a new wp site with a new domain name to send them to the ONE TIME OFFER SALES PAGE totally or can I create a sales page in a hidden folder such that is not part of the squeeze page free report offer site then send them to that OTO SALES PAGE ?

If I want to create a separate hidden page that I want to redirect traffic too once person optin for free report on wordpress that is not part of the navigation system how do I accomplish it

plrinfo4u, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  2. ITeachBlogging

ITeachBlogging Member

Best Answers:
    If I am understanding this correctly you are essentially wanting to do what LeadPages.net does? Am I correct?

Recently, I wanted offer people a free download for signing up for my newsletter. I was able to do this using mailchimp. I hope that helps a bit.

ITeachBlogging, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  3. plrinfo4u

plrinfo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure about lead pages, but thanks for your response !

plrinfo4u, Mar 15, 2015 IP