1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i research a topic for my ebook?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Farouseh, Mar 25, 2015.

Hi there,

I want to write my first ebook in the IM niche.

I have an idea about the topic that I want to write about. How do I make the research to find that there is a hungry market?

Farouseh, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  2. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write about what you know, about what you’ve experienced firsthand. Did the topic you want to write about helped you out in any way? Will it be helpful to others? That’s how you know if there’s a market for it.

carot, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. RDFindustries

RDFindustries Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hire a content writer/research at Odesk.

There are some really talented researchers and writers on ther.

1) Create an account.
    Simple enough.

2) Post a job.
    After signing up and logging in, choose “Post a Job” on secondary navigation menu.
    [​IMG]

3) Explain what you are looking for.
    Choose “Writing & Translation” and then “Content Writing”from the Category drop down boxes.
    [​IMG]

4) Give clear direction.
    Don’t be afraid to be direct with what you are looking for. Create clear expectations – it will help to defray any potential misunderstandings in the long run. I like to word my article as follows:
    [​IMG]

5) Add a few screening questions and Post
    This is my favorite option on Odesk. You can add screening questions to further gauge your writers competence. This option has the ability to weed out countless wasted conversations and offers.
    [​IMG]

RDFindustries, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Fitness, beauty and anti-aging can be few of your target niche but of course it would be better and effective to choose the niche you love writing about.

Dario McNut, Mar 26, 2015 IP