1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I report sites that are breaking google adsense TOS?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Dreads, May 23, 2008.

1. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Awww geez...don't you realize that cheaters kill the whole system, not to mention if YOUR ads were showing up that were getting clicked on with no interest?

Adpubster, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. Thirty5Productions

Thirty5Productions Guest

Best Answers:

Well I dont think you wanted to come here and ask us DP how to go about reporting a site to google for TOS violation..

If the guy finds out that you were the one that shut his adsense down, He could easily get a few of his online buddy to go to your site and just start clicking and abusing all your ads, then you will also be in violation TOPS agreement with Google AdSense..

But sometimes when people do this stuff is because you may have a similar site then him and just trying to make him shut down the site..

Why not post the URL to the site here ? you said cause of privacy ? what privacy ?

Thirty5Productions, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  3. Thirty5Productions

Thirty5Productions Guest

Best Answers:

aint the point that we US DP users are here for ? I mean not to cheat the system, but to find a way to get more income from google or any other ads service..

Thirty5Productions, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  4. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Okayyyyy....I guess I'm not following what your question or statement is in light of this particular thread.

Adpubster, Sep 8, 2008 IP