1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I report for a set of URLs?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Lever, Nov 25, 2010.

I've got 16 URLs in one website that I'd like to be able to generate a report for the client but only to show which of the 16 pages got how many visits.

The URLs are semantic, not numeric, and have no common path/folder to them in order for them to be filtered only /pagetitle.html, /pagetitle2.html etc

Does anybody know how I can set this up so that, when the client asks, I can't just generate this report with the 16 URLs and only the pageviews please? I've tried filters, advanced segments but to no avail.

Many kind thanks in advance :)

Lever, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  2. imperialDirectory

imperialDirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you tried both the "include" and "exclude" filters? One way I can think of is to use the "exclude" filter. Then exclude all the pages that you don't need. But then, if you have 1000 pages, you will need 974 filters... :)

If you can't get an answer from anyone, you can try adding "Custom Event" on the pages that you want to track. So moving forward, you can track those specific pages individually and generates a custom report accordingly.

imperialDirectory, Nov 25, 2010 IP