1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Rank Without Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Robert_Suttons, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:50 AM.

So I've recently put up a new website and it has no authority of course. I've been doing some research and stumbled across this post which talked about the keyword golden ratio as an easy way to rank without backlinks. Has anyone had any experience with the keyword golden ratio? Seems a little dodgy to me.
    SEMrush
    It didn't let me link to the post so here's the URL (http://zukais.co.uk/how-to-rank-without-backlinks/)

Robert_Suttons, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:50 AM IP
    SEMrush
  2. Rezkin

Rezkin Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm familiar with the method. Also, I have a website that has very low amount of links and it did gain google rankings, until some recent Google algorithm updates at least.

This is a common sense advice in general. However, note that 250 searches per month is a very low volume for a keyword and you basically need to be in the top 3 position to gain any signifant traffic for it. Also, you MUST create extremly good content around a search term. And what that means is hours and hours spend researching and writing a thoughtfully structured content. This is not a shortcut to getting a results quickly and easily.

You will also spend quite a lot of time to find enough keyowrds with this techique. But it should be well worth it. It is not for the unpatient people.

In total, you do put a SOLID amount of work with this model and by all accounts you will get some traffic by using it. A traffic that you will be able to monetise.

I wouldn't try to do it litteraly without any backlinks though. There is no reason to not create some backlinks on a regular bases.

Rezkin, Oct 13, 2018 at 2:42 PM IP