1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i push a godaddy domain?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by forumbulge, Jun 27, 2006.

1. xbasm

xbasm Peon

Best Answers:
    No have to pay to transfer between account, free?[​IMG]

xbasm, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  2. rich_uk

rich_uk Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that this is a real old thread now but I was stumped really badly by this whole push domain from one GoDaddy to another GoDaddy. It turns out the answer is simple. The 'Pending Account Changes' link resides within the Domain Manager part of your GoDaddy account. All of the Knowledge Base and email literature ouptut from GoDaddy fail to mention this one small (but critical) step. Hopefully after my phonecall to them earlier today they will now be updating the information to include this.

So once again, it's NOT - My Account > Pending Account Changes. It's My Account > My Products > Click the 'View all in Domain Manager' link > New set of green tabs show > click on the first one and there you'll see the link 'Pending Account Changes'. Just click Select all / Quick accept. Done.

there is NO need to add any domains into the basket and checkout etc. Perhaps this was just the way GoDaddy.com used to do this.

Good luck.

rich_uk, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  3. kortex89

kortex89 Peon

Best Answers:
    thx for the explanation, it is help me a lot.

kortex89, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  4. om3

om3 Member

Best Answers:
    Fantastic, Many thanks for detailed steps Rich, I really appreciate it. I just bought a domain name and the seller had PUSH it to my account, I was noob with this but you had explained the process in simple words. Thanks again :)
    NOTE : I just want to know how long it take to see the new domain once i accept and everything is done.

om3, Nov 15, 2011 IP