1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I promote my GIG on fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by satrebor, Jan 3, 2017.

Hi, together with my girlfriend have an awesome idea. Idea is to put your message on the cross and place it on the hill of the crosses. Idea looks awesome, and looks like potential. But how to promote it? How to tell this idea for people? Who would like to see our GIG please go here. And tell me whats wrong and how it can be improved?

https://www.fiverr.com/victorija/leave-a-cross-with-your-message-on-the-hill-of-crosses

satrebor, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  2. Billy_Batts

Billy_Batts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can promote it like the usual ways, social media or invest in paid reviews but I hope you won't get mad for saying this. If this is a niche meant to make money on the long run I don't this idea will make it.
    The reason why i think that is because it isn't a service someone would use a lot of times but there are still about 2.2 billion christians so you might get some sales if you put a LOT of effort in it.
    If i were you, i would get software like "social rabbit and subscribe to many christian fb groups, do IG shoutouts etc

Billy_Batts, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  3. SEOwriterplus

SEOwriterplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I just checked out your Fiverr offer, and I think this is a terrific idea. I might buy a gig myself ;-)

How to promote it? Follow Billy's advice and promote it in social media.

I would also suggest you create a website for it and promote it with a press release that can give it backlinks and help you reach a bigger audience. Especially if you can come up with related offers that would attract the same audience, for which you can add Fiverr gigs as well.

If you do decide to build a website (or have one created for you), be sure to add an opt-in form for your audience and build a list. Since Fiverr doesn't allow you to do that, consider building that list before you even send your potential customers to Fiverr. You could also offer them a bonus if they buy through Fiverr and forward the receipt to you, etc This will help you really build your business.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    SEOwriterplus, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  4. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    -Using forum signatures
    -Write articles and publish them in top article sites and link back
    -Share your gig in social media sites like Facebook
    -Build a website and promote your gig there.

LinkGenie, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I just checked it out, seems a great idea. :)

I suggest that you also promote your gig on social media. However, I think the video could get better. You could add a solemn background music or some fading effects on the video, to keep the holiness of the act. Also, show your cause through your video. You said that whoever placing a cross on the Hill of Crosses lifts up people and cures them from their diseases. It would be great to add that on the video. Anyway, good luck and keep the faith!

Anitasol, Jan 27, 2017 IP