1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I promote deal website

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Meshuggah666, Jul 26, 2013.

Hey fellow DP

As the subject said, how do I promote deal website to potential advertiser. If i just bought a domain, develop a new website, how is it possible to get advertiser with no ranking or low ranking? should i opt the service of those "Alexa Ranking boost"service? Appreciate if people can give good tips.

Solved! View solution.
    Meshuggah666, Jul 26, 2013 IP
    If you have no traffic, why would you want to sell advertising? An advertiser is going to want to advertise to users. If the site is very small, might just be best to do it with AdSense, then you don't need to get advertisers specifically for your site.

digitalpoint, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  3. lilc800

lilc800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will need to Get traffic first, Then you can worry about making money of the site.

lilc800, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  4. Meshuggah666

Meshuggah666 Peon

Best Answers:
    i see. so use adsense to get traffic?

Meshuggah666, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  5. Hungary

Hungary Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense won't give you traffic. Adsense responds to traffic you already have. You have to find your own traffic by promoting your website. Not as easy as it sounds ... and takes time and much effort.

Hungary, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  6. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I guess you mean AdWords. But no, that's going to get way too expensive in the end - just stick with SEO for organic traffic until you get to xxxx uniques a day, then re-think your strategy.

SliceOfLife, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  7. conceptman

conceptman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OP from what i understand your looking to start a Group Deal site with a Domain name you just brought
    if i were you i would first contact companies for a few deals and have about 10-20 deals posted on the site
    and then do promotion on coupon sites and deal forums or blogs
    to get traffic have a facebook page and twitter
    To find deals you can contact companies locally or use drop shippers also try out aliexpress.com

conceptman, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  8. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Consider a script that will also promote your deals automatically to different sites. I use the script from http://www.couponsitescript.com/ to eliminate a lot of marketing work.

aditd, Nov 14, 2013 IP