1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I offer or give a free ebook after a visitor has ordered thru my HOP?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by thumbnailspro, Mar 23, 2010.

I'm new to clickbank and am curious how I give a buyer a "free ebook" after they have ordered thru a clickbank vendor using my HOP link?

Thanks for the help... are you able to see the buyer email in clickbank account after they order?

thumbnailspro, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  2. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can see their email in your Cickbank analytics.

TigerPublishing, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  3. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use Aweber to do all my email marketing. Aweber has some great tutorials you can use to get started with email marketing quickly.

Start off by creating a new mailing list. However, instead of setting up an opt-in form, you're going to write the following on the landing page that you created for the product you're promoting:

In order to get this bonus, follow these two steps:

* Purchase (product name) using the link below.
    * Forward your receipt number to (your email address)

Once I've confirmed your purchase, I will send you your bonus VIA email.

That's it! That's all you have to write! With these simple steps, you're establishing the rules for getting the bonus.
    NOTE: Once the buyer forwards you their receipt, simply add in their name and email manually into Aweber and the buyer will be sent a confirmation message by Aweber. This is a perfectly legal email marketing method, since the buyer has asked to receive the bonus.

ParthS, Mar 24, 2010 IP