1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I market my business the best way possible?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jjones295, Feb 7, 2020.

I create motion graphic animated videos. The videos are for educational purposes only. To name a few videos I have created - personal finance, student loans, index funds, assets vs liabilities, financial aid, and more. I have some videos listed on my YouTube channel. The others are listed on my website.

So my question is how do I get the right set of eyes on my videos to receive feedback?

jjones295, Feb 7, 2020 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just to be clear: you are trying to promote educational videos that you create, correct? Or are you trying to offer video creation services to others who have a need to make an educational video? If it is the former, you might want to consider putting your videos up on udemy.com.

jrbiz, Feb 8, 2020 IP
  3. Denis B.

Denis B. Member

Best Answers:
    I think too that Udemy would be a good try, but you gonna have to test things out, find who your ideal customer is and where they hang on..

Denis B., Feb 20, 2020 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep posting, and share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It sounds like you're trying to get better at creating animated videos, but regardless of your goal, you need to keep posting on YouTube and sharing on social media. There are facebook groups where you can post and get feedback on your videos. You can use your current videos to make a Fiverr gig and sell your services there, as this will help you get feedback and improve at the same time.

cronik, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  5. zomex

zomex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Youtube is the key. You just need to keep going with it and try and create a video that appeals to current trends. Eventually your channel will start to pick up traction.

zomex, Feb 21, 2020 IP
  6. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to distribute your content on all the possible channels.
    YouTube, Facebook, IG (IGTV), DailyMotion, Vimeo, Twitter (2:20mins video) etc etc.

Keep sharing your content on all the platforms you feel your audience is on. There is no need to go vanity metrics, you just have to be constant and it will grow. Also, you can put your educational videos (courses?) on Udemy.

LadyStarc, Feb 21, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Even though people mentioned FB, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo etc. You will need a Social Media marketing strategy... All the time I see recommendations of YouTube then the user posts random crap on a random channel they created and get 0 views then quits. You need a planned out well organized strategy and be consistent with it to see even minimal results. Bigger results comes with time and experience.

NetStar, Feb 22, 2020 IP
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Put a finance page on facebook, upload videos there.

Youtube is more popular than facebook for videos. Upload your content there as well.
    Use youtube's embed code on your website to display videos there.

JEET, Feb 22, 2020 IP
  9. Kate_loj

Kate_loj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A friend gave a link, I often do not read such info, but here not sorry that I read!

Kate_loj, Feb 25, 2020 IP
  10. Danywenyheny

Danywenyheny Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats just the one thing. If you wanna do good marketing you have to know your customers. In that case its mostly relatively easy to find the right strategy. It just comes from that knowledge most of the time.

Danywenyheny, Feb 25, 2020 IP
  11. natural777

natural777 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you only work with YouTube, you need to constantly publish a video with some periodicity. For example, twice a week. And so for 3-6 months. 90% that videos will begin to receive views!

natural777, Feb 25, 2020 IP
  12. AliceStyles

AliceStyles Banned

Best Answers:
    Th
    e best place for marketing the videos you make would be YouTube for sure, there is no place better than YouTube for video content marketing.

AliceStyles, Mar 14, 2020 IP
  13. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are seven ways to promote your business online that won't cost you a dime:
    Use the three big local listing services. ...
    Embrace social media. ...
    Start a blog. ...
    Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr. ...
    SEO your company website. ...
    Press releases. ...
    Join a relevant online community and contribute.

LewisH95, May 5, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  14. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Craft an elevator pitch. You should be marketing all the time — wherever you are. ...
    Leverage your community. You don't have to think big when it comes to your marketing efforts. ...
    Collaborate. ...
    Network. ...
    Give a speech. ...
    Create buzz. ...
    Ask for referrals. ...
    Build relationships.

LewisH95, May 14, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.