1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Market/Advertise my downloads?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by websitefairy, Mar 8, 2012.

Hi, I run a website selling books and ebooks. I am having trouble getting any traffic. Can anybody help me get the right kind of traffic? Thanks in advance!

websitefairy, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  2. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Getting traffic is always the hardest part obviously. First make sure your website is optimized for search engines, this way you can possibly get some organic traffic. You could do PPC if you are want to spend money on getting traffic. I would also look into building a FB page and G+ page around the type of books you have. Also simple stuff like blog commenting and forum signatures can be a good way to get some traffic.

quadxnet, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  3. websitefairy

websitefairy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks but I have good SEO and have made both FB and G+ pages. I also have blogs on both wordpress and Blogger.

websitefairy, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  4. sumeetmbi

sumeetmbi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello there, why don't you go for article marketing? try to make good articles on your business and circulate in best PR sites for better traffic generation. It will take time but it works! cheers!

sumeetmbi, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  5. SARahman

SARahman Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't know how to invite guests to your party then you should quit your website... haha!

SARahman, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  6. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Linkreferral, Google Books, Amazon for your eBooks marketing. If you have some budget for this purpose, then try any of the Advertising networks like Google Adwords to run a campaign through the search engine to earn more visitors/customers.

josefaryan, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  7. shhassannaseer

shhassannaseer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK...now you check the targeted keywords and the SEO of your website should in proper and quality form.

shhassannaseer, Mar 13, 2012 IP