1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I Market a eCommarce Site about Bags

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rohit09, Nov 23, 2019.

I created a website thebagsdotin , And starts selling bags, lated other bag selling company also added to the site. The problem is getting no popularity online. Well, we have offline customers but I seen the same our bags are selling online on-site like Flipkart or Amazon.. but not on our main site.. WHY> People who bought offline my sell the products online right.. but then why people can't follow our product and direct buy from us?>???

Can anyone explain how do I advertise and promote my products???

Thanks

rohit09, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  2. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is your site monetized with ads? If so, maybe customers saw a rival advertisement on your bag site that had better pictures or descriptions of their products. Could be your website template too. If it looks too-much like an affiliate site/webstore - people may opt-to purchase elsewhere. Also, there is the social aspect. People nowadays like to include others in on their purchases. Maybe a purchase from you wasn't "share-worthy." Some people also prefer used deals over new purchase. Sounds to me like you need to add more content that isn't sales copy to your page. That would boost your SERPs - and hopefully your popularity.

davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  3. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    - No Ads on my site. Manufacturers or creators won't try to make money from the ads rather they will sell there products or creations.
    well, it is possible my rivals are using better pictures than me, on their site of the same product; but what you can do about it?>??! NOTHING!

- Well, no where I use any affi link at all. Not even redirect anything. Then how come my site looks affiliate?? No idea if I missing something tell me.

- Some of my products has SALES! or offer going on. I mean if the cost lower 2 times than your favorite site ! ITS an OFFER of his own!

- I cant control people's aspects. Sorry! I cant comment on that..

- Photos. Descriptions. Videos (some of has). Photos with the model(most of them) - what next.

Tell me something can apply.. Like right now.. applicable.

Thanks

rohit09, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  4. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe it makes sense to try etsy or similar. They can generate some traffic to you page

Mike2718, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First to sell bags stop eating non sense things that decays you teeth. and then learn hindi grammar.

jaguar34, Jan 1, 2020 IP