1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I make this sort of site?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Tom Brown, Dec 10, 2004.

How can I make a webiste like getbestinfo.com? I saw the one Google ads that he had on it, but what are the other ads that he advertising with? I seen his Google search box also. Is that whole Website just one big affiliate link farm? I don't get it. The other affiliates that he is using on that site besides Google ads doesn't advertise who they are? For instance, the Google ads have a little Google logo in the corner of all their banners so people know they are Google ads. But what is this that getbestinfo.com is doing? It looks like a good idea if I could figure out what he did. Thank you for your time in advance.

Tom

Tom Brown, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  2. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like odp data, but not keeping to their terms and conditions of use from what i can see so breaking their copyright rules

vagrant, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  3. Tom Brown

Tom Brown Peon

Best Answers:

What is ODP data? I'm a newbie. I never head that term used before on the Internet. I never heard of ODP company either. I did a Google search for ODP data and ODP company and nothing came up. Thanks

Tom Brown, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Mia, Dec 11, 2004 IP