1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I make my website more popular?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by iphoneglance, Feb 25, 2018.

I've got a website that I have been running for a few years now, however, I think it's not much popular as it can be. How do I go about making it more popular and get more visitors?
    the site is https://www.iphoneglance.com

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    iphoneglance, Feb 25, 2018 IP
  2. RamiEL

RamiEL Peon

Best Answers:
    First, find some designer to recreate your them.
    Than go deeply with SEO, its huge and lot of web development but very effective.
    Finally, dont copy any contents from any web site, be a writer.

RamiEL, Mar 4, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is a really hard niche to get traction in, I imagine.

I'd recommend a change of approach in your reviews such as https://www.iphoneglance.com/2018/03/02/fasttik-unique-communication-app/
    It appears to be a written by the developer and not by you. I'd want to know how it differs from snapchat and whatsapp (for instance). If you're going to be a communication tool it has to be more than tinder for chat - is anyone really so desperately lonely that they'll chat to some random who happens to be in the vicinity but who they can't see? Your review needs to be a bit more critical and assume that your readers will, at the very least, be familiar with facetime, snapchat, whatsapp and facebook messenger. There has to be a reason that the developers went to the effort of producing a communication tool but not going as far as, say, Kwickie but their vision isn't reflected in the article.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2018 IP
  4. zafar ali

zafar ali Member

Best Answers:
    There is not A rocket since to learn How to improve SERPs ranking and Website Trafic Just Follow Google and search There How to promote My site There You'll see there are many results to learn how to Promote You site, I personally did this strategy on My https://www.anyphones.com/ Website that shows Smartphone prices, Specs, and More information.

zafar ali, Mar 25, 2018 IP
  5. bxqzblog

bxqzblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pick an important sports event.

Take all your clothes off and have iphoneglance.com temporarily tattoed on your body, then fight your way to the middle of the field, while all cameras are rolling.

Fame and fortune guaranteed. Maybe just fame though. And a bit of jail time.

bxqzblog, Mar 25, 2018 IP