1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I make money online?

Discussion in 'Google' started by titookello, Feb 11, 2011.

1. therewasaperson

therewasaperson Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes SJ2012 Is True I thing Work with Ebay and you can Earn Money Its one of easy way i friend doing it

therewasaperson, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  2. digital-man

digital-man Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Spend 3 or 4 hours per day for gaining your knowledge about Internet Marketing .. After 1 or 2 months you can take your own decision .. Best of luck ..

digital-man, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  3. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way for online money making is Blogging. YOU could improve SEO and other thing that would influence your business.

Bigbash, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  4. speedyarticle

speedyarticle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google it,
    I know you reached here by Googling it only ;) LOL
    but still Google more then, :)

speedyarticle, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  5. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    U want to make money by online . now you are the new competitor on online . No problem you are welcome.

xtremseller, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  6. Rozlyn

Rozlyn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for simple but effective "how to's", Pimp my Site: is a guide book to SEO, Social Media and Online PR. It's a great do it yourself by example kinda thing.
    http://www.hartmannsoftware.com/books/COM-.-9780857082428

Rozlyn, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  7. Delgado2009

Delgado2009 Member

Best Answers:
    Create a blog, write some articles and put some CPA offers near the articles. You should make at least $50 in the first 3 months.

Delgado2009, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  8. superUPL

superUPL Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate programs, the easiest way.

superUPL, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  9. Harry Bhanot

Harry Bhanot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One thing you must remember is to keep it simple. Solve a problem of someone by providing them with a solution which make you commission. This is the real method and it works every time.

If we take an example of you and me. I am looking for those people who are looking to make money online. For them its a problem and they want it sorted and want to learn from somewhere. On the other hand I come up with a solution for you about how to make money online and provide you that information. If you like my information you will want to learn more from me and I will share my sources and how I make money online. This is how you can make quick money online. You can apply this method to any topic, weight loss, make money online, betting, forex trading etc. If you need to find a product to sell and make commission then you can go to clickbank.com, cj.com, ebaynetwork. I hope this will help. It will take some time for you to make it work in the beginning but don't give up if you want to change your fate.

Harry Bhanot, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  10. Max Filev

Max Filev Active Member

Best Answers:
    First step is to learn to register domain names that are worth more than reg fee with traffic. Next build websites for those domain names that get organic traffic. From here, the sky is the limit.

Max Filev, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  11. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whoa! lots of optioons around that you could choose from in order to make money online. It's up to you, you could be an employee or an employer yourself, any of those will still make you money :)

Jing_MorinHosting, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  12. greeneyes

greeneyes Peon

Best Answers:
    hi if u want to resive money for view ads you can to register in ptc company is good

greeneyes, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  13. Nicholas Pope

Nicholas Pope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

What a waste of an account, this thread gets so many views and replies but the guy that started it has not been active since december 2011.

Nicholas Pope, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  14. bluepony

bluepony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Youtube has their partnership program for users that create content, but does anyone know if Youtube has an affiliate program for users to promote their paid streaming movies and videos?

bluepony, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  15. Syed_Mohsin

Syed_Mohsin Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to make reliable and handsome income online the you should built your website because it provides you with an exact platform that thousands of other online millionares are using daily :)
    You can advertise on your website like adsense or you can also promote products which is basically known as affiliate marketing and its my favourite in online industry. Thanks

Syed_Mohsin, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  16. Surajit Roy

Surajit Roy Member

Best Answers:
    I am also want to earn more money from affiliate marketing. I have a idea but i can not share any links now. I will do this after achieving my signature.

Surajit Roy, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  17. kaibril

kaibril Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many ways to earn online. Just few tips from me:

1. Utilize Google search (you will find tons of online jobs here; try keywords such as "How to Make Money online", "Work at Home Online Jobs")
    2. Know your skills; are you great in making articles?; promoting something?; etc. (my point is you have to align your online job with your skill so as to be effective with it)
    3. Never give up! (because there are times that I was about to give up, yet i'm still here fighting!)

;)

kaibril, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  18. BlackBirdHost

BlackBirdHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may start business like webhosting,vps,ds etcc....

BlackBirdHost, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  19. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    Most affiliate programs offer training on their sites. It's usually free to access the site, training materials and creatives to use in marketing your chosen products and services. Like all the hard working affiliates noted here, it takes work. And, you must have stick-to-it-ness. That means setting goals and sticking to the work you set out for yourself. Depending on your efforts there is much opportunity for a great return on your efforts. Good Luck in your New Endeavor!

Boost_Software, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  20. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate program is a platform where you can promote someone else's products and can get commission on each sale.

SkyWaltz Labs, Nov 15, 2014 IP