1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I make money online fast

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jojo2235, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any marketable skills that are in demand? Anything like; writing quality articles, graphic design, etc. If so, the quickest & easiest way would be to market your skills in Fiverr.com

Affiliate marketing could be another way to make some quick money. It still takes a little bit of effort to get started, if you don't have access to a large audience of people that would want to buy the product you are promoting..(Facebook friends)

Az

Asif Aziz, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  2. wlrahilly

wlrahilly Member

Best Answers:
    Writing is one of the fastest ways if you have the skills. You can find private clients on Fiverr or on here too. They typically pay you within a couple hours after you have submitted in the work. Also, sites like ZNZ or Freebie Money Printer pay you daily (FMP pays multiple times a day). These are like affiliate sites where you are paid to promote free trial offers to others.

I have been doing this type of work for a few years so I know they are legit and do pay. You can Google either one of them.

wlrahilly, Jan 21, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "If you have the skills", it's a big "if". Some people on here somehow managed to secure a PC, and all of a sudden they are either a writer or an SEO.
    Clients pay for talent as well as ability. I read how some "writers" moan and groan about how they seem unable to make a living, all the while blaming "cheap clients" who won't pay them what they are worth.
    Conversely the ones who can really write have more work than they can handle, and even farm some of it out to others on here.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  4. Victoria Stone

Victoria Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The cheapest and most effective way? Selling domains.

Victoria Stone, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  5. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ask yourself why would a person want to pay you ? What skills or services do you have to offer ?

If you have nothing to offer then you are just looking to scam money which is not easy to do on the internet.

averyz, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  6. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:

MarketerRon, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  7. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    I just read a fantastic Kindle ebook called How I Made $1,530.35 from One Article On My Blog, and How You Can Do It Too - A Step-by-Step Beginner's Money Making Guide for Busy People... I think you can read it online but you may need an Amazon account which is easy to set up.

MarketerRon, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  8. daily_earning

daily_earning Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The fastest way to make money is trading. Invest small amount in Commodity or Forex market & earn multiples of your investment. If you trade with patience, confidently & with experts guidance then you can earn huge money & become like Richard Dennis. He made $200 Million from Commodity market. Start with small capital & understand market movement. With time you can seek various different ways to earn money from commodity market.

Thanks
    Profit.biz

daily_earning, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The title of this thread is:"How Do I make Money Online Fast". Forex trading is anything but fast, it involves using money that you don't require for long periods of time. Also you need to learn about political and economic protocols of various jurisdictions, and how these climates change and their currencies fluctuate. Does this sound fast to you?
    Forex trading can be lucrative, but it is slow going at best.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    Spoiltdiva, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  10. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wanna fast money? get involved in a HYIP program! and 1000 times good luck to you!

mrgadget, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  11. Andrew23

Andrew23 Member

Best Answers:
    The most important thing I learnt so far, is that people who already earn money are so less probably to tell you how they do it.

Andrew23, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  12. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    My experience with HYIP is that just when I was due a payout, it usually folded. I wasted heaps of money with those.

MarketerRon, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  13. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes of course, these such ponzi-scheme never get sustainable, I really don't understand why people keep rushing into it, even those who have engaged in MMO for long-time, it's simply too risky and unpredictable. There are tons of other methods outside for making money, why not use???

mrgadget, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  14. Bika1

Bika1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as making money online fast esp in the next couple of hours. As with everything in life, you will need to work hard and be patient online to earn online.

Bika1, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  15. Alex Decosta

Alex Decosta Member

Best Answers:
    every thing is possible in these beautiful world, fast online money making is also, just you have some thing unique around the world the you are billionaire.

Alex Decosta, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  16. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

CU_Designs, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  17. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even if you have skills to offer on a site like Fiverr, the income you would earn is minimal. And, you would need to work long enough to establish a professional reputation on that site and become trusted with buyers. So you might consider outsourcing gigs that are available on Fiverr to other gig like sites, but charging more money on the secondary site. You take orders from customers, pass the gig along to a qualified seller on Fiverr who completes the work and turns it in. Your time involved might be ten minutes total, just processing the order. Factor in the service fee charged by the site for offering the service and you will still earn money. Just be sure to work with highest ranked sellers on Fiverr (or whatever service/gig site you are using) so you can guarantee results to your clients. Doing this requires no special skills, only the ability to list a service on a gig site. It might be the closest thing to free money if you really don't want to work for it.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  18. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You never know. Maybe you can luck out by posting classified ads or something and someone happens to be online at the same time as you and you end up already getting a client. You also could sell an item on eBay that is so great that it gets bids within a few hours. However, most of us have to earn the old-fashioned way -- by hard work up front and then in time we can sit back and relax and enjoy the passive income. Patience and digiligence is important, especially in competitive fields.

gambler53, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  19. ssystsFi

ssystsFi Peon

Best Answers:
    hard work, then you will have money in your pocket;)

ssystsFi, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  20. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    scam others by selling them fast way to make money online ebooks. its very common and works because people are impatient and don't appreciate hard work attitude.

homer7, Jul 3, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.