1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I make money from my twitter account?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by ChrisKyle, Jan 20, 2015.

I have a twitter account that I have built up over the years with about 75k followers on it. It in the college/humor niche and I was wondering if anyone had the best suggestions on how to monetize? But first I had a few questions

Should I wait longer to monetize?

Can I create a site, drive the twitter traffic to that site, and collect users email addresses and start building a list? My only question is what would I sell? How do I find the best products to promote?

Should I use ads in my tweets to make money?

Is this even a good amount of followers to make money?
    Most tweets get between 10-15k impressions and between 30-80 R/Ts and favorites.

Should I build it up further? What do y'all suggest?

ChrisKyle, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could probably start sharing affiliate links/products and monetize via commission from sales. You still want to tweet other content to stop people from thinking you're strictly commericial and unfollowing you.

Daniel Hood, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  3. kiber_ua

kiber_ua Member

Best Answers:
    You can create a blog on wordpress. Install Google AdSense. Customize it automatic posting "hot" news from RSS feeds from other sources. From the blog RSS configure posting to your Twitter account.

Traffic from Twitter will go to the blog and click contextual advertising - Profit;)

Very true of the latest Google applications include tweets in search results!

kiber_ua, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  4. robby1995

robby1995 Member

Best Answers:
    As the others have said you can:

1. post affilait links every now and then such as amazon links (only post 1 every 5-10 posts so you don't get his as a spammer)
    2. create a blog or forum relative to the kind of followers you have (this can be done for free or relatively cheap.)
    or
    3. signup to a site where you can actually sell tweets for money such as tweetvend.com (people pay for you to send a tweet from your account to your followers saying what they want you to say.)

robby1995, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  5. John Dening

John Dening Peon

Best Answers:
    You can create you own product, build a squeeze page, and start building a list.

John Dening, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  6. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    twitter account is a source of media for earning the money on twitter.
    There are several ways that you can make money through the social network without trying to sell your own products or services.

Twitter is a powerful platform for earning money people like you and me have been expecting more to get from twitterBecome a Revtwt publisher so you can earn money from your Twitter tweets, Facebook status updates and wall posts! It is free to join. This may not work for everyone. To make money, you will need lots of real human followers who are the intended target audience of the ads. Give it a try for a couple of days.

tommyanderson, May 11, 2015 IP
  7. techbytes

techbytes Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are still looking to make something from your followers, check out http://viralnode.com. When you become a part of the Viral network, you allow them to tweet sponsors ads in your account. Unlike adsense, you can have as many twitter accounts as you want acting as a node as long as your followers are real. So you can have your entire family twitter account connect to the Viral network and one payment to you.

-tb-

techbytes, May 25, 2015 IP
  8. Cecil Mah

Cecil Mah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The same way you do on a blog: Selling advertising, sponsored links, and affiliate marketing. Nonetheless optimize your account and posts with some good twitter marketing software like twtboardpro. And MyLikes,ad.ly works better for sponsored links, and affiliate marketing

Cecil Mah, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  9. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would certainly have created mailing list from the subscriber and promoted affiliate products.

bluebelt91, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  10. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would have thought that there are many CPA offers which would convert with that market. But, as others have said - building a site and a list is always a good idea - you want to build a longer-term income.

jdjenkins, Oct 2, 2015 IP