1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Make A Password Redirect To A Web Directory (Folder)?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Xwin960, Sep 11, 2017.

What I need to know is very simple.

I use to know the script where I could create a form text box and depending on what a person typed in the text box, they were redirected to a different folder in my domain name's hosting account.

For example, if I gave one group of people the password: EBAY123, and they entered into the password text box, they would then be directed to mywebsite-net/EBAY123 and then of course they would automatically go to mywebsite-net/EBAY123/inex.html. If the passwords was BITCOIN234 they could be redirected mywebsite-net/BITCOIN234 to a web page that would offer to sell them secrets of Bitcoin mining. I could have unlimited offers available controlled by passwords given to different people so someone please refresh my memory on how to make this HTML script. Not interested in Java as you'd have to put the directory in the code and a savvy person would simply view the websites HTML to get in without a password. Thanks

Xwin960, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  2. AHJ

AHJ Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need PHP code for this.

AHJ, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  3. Xwin960

Xwin960 Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps it was a PHP code I was using all those years ago. Can someone give me a PHP code then?

Xwin960, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  4. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hire a good developer discover best guidance or better if you are a developer then search code on the Google.

Arun Kumar Soni, Sep 24, 2017 IP
  5. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems not possible because you need to have a separate user name also along with separate password in order to that task.

kellyrose, Oct 9, 2017 IP