1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I launch a product on jvzoo and W+

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Michael Martins, Apr 26, 2020.

I am just wondering. As I see quite a number of vendors making a killing in product launches.
    I know how to design a website that could display a sales page and all but I would like to know.

1. How do I launch my product as well?
    2. How do I build a software to launch on jvzoo, W+ etc
    3. How do I get EPC I hear it is a factor that determines if your product is good enough
    4. Do I personally have to know big affiliates to launch successfully.
    5. As a Beginner where do I begin.

Thanks guys.

Michael Martins, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  2. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could research what software people want, and pay a software developer to create it for you.

You would probably be better off promoting your own product if you have a large email list, or know people who can help you out.

Most of the launches on Jvzoo that do really well, have affiliate competitions where the vendor gives out more than $10.000 in bonuses to affiliates, so lots of people get on board to win money, or a Rolex or a tv, stuff like that.

IMDaniel, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The hard part its not about how you create the product .The hard pasrt its getting the affiliates to promote your product as its tons of quality product outhere

Spartan14, Apr 28, 2020 IP