1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I grow in YouTube as a new artist?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ferelalfa, Nov 19, 2017.

Hi everyone!

My name is Fernando, I'm 22 years old and I'm new in the forum. I have studied Business Administration here in my city, Madrid (Spain) and now I'm starting a new project.

The name of the project is "Fer El Alfa", and it consists in creating latin urban music (reggaeton) and distribute it with my own music label.

The thing is I would like to grow enough as an artist before founding the label, so I'm reading lot of books about social media marketing for moving my songs.

Now, I have lot of Instagram followers thanks to my knowledge about this social platform, but I don't know hot to grow in YouTube. If someone could help me with tips for having more susbscribers or views, I would appreciate it very much.

This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Q2mUsynVBLkl7UX3vdfvQ

This is an example of the kind of videos I will upload to my channel:

Thanks for your time. Kind Regards.
    Fernando.

ferelalfa, Nov 19, 2017 IP
  2. Johnriver743

Johnriver743 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to participate on youtube multiple channels, do comments and likes popular videos on youtube. Create social media accounts on multiple sites and attract people towards your channel.

Johnriver743, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Fernando
    As you said you are an artist so it is easy for you to grow your youtube channel.
    Post videos that bring your talent in front of your followers and write the proper description for your Youtube channel and also write about you.
    It is plus point you have Instagram followers, ask them to subscribe your channel and share your Youtube video if they like the videos.
    Create other Social Profiles as well on Facebook, Twitter, and Flicker. As an artist, it will be a tedious task for you to operate those channels or social media profiles so if you have the budget then you can hire a Social Media expert for this.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  4. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure how much of a help it will be in your niche but one common thing I see people ignore is that its your job to get your content in front of your audience, not your audiences job to find it.

Try engaging with your target audience on forums where they will hand out as well as via the major social networks. Try to build a relationship with other YouTubers in your music niche to work towards collaborations between the channels.

shaun-m, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  5. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to build a good relationship with other YouTubers so that they can recommend you and you need to post your videos on facebook and twitter as much as possible.

robinymym, Dec 1, 2017 IP
  6. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will have to share share and share on any social media, you’ll almost feel like a spammer but you need to comment and get your video links out there!

Social Media is the best way for this kind of niche

macstux, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  7. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried forums and other blog sites? They can be an effective way to increase your niche. How about social media?

Dario McNut, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  8. CryptoGuy

CryptoGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Grow Social Media pages and try to get shoutouts on other channels or do guest videos.

CryptoGuy, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  9. HostService

HostService Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience - collaborations with other well-known youtubers might be the most effective and fast way of attracting more subscribers.

HostService, Dec 29, 2017 IP