1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I get WooCommerce To Work With Theme?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by dscurlock, Jul 2, 2017.

Theme designer said the theme was ready for woocomerce, which does not
    appear to be true. The theme come with a number of default/demo posts
    setup, however, when I installed woocommerce, and setup a test product, not
    only was I not able to find it via search on the site, the test product also did
    not show up anywhere, and there is no sign of basic stuff like buy now, check
    out, etc...WooCommerce setup the pages it needs, however, the theme does
    not look like it is ready for woocommerce, and right now, I just have a theme
    with demo content, and woocommerce, however, neither one of them seem
    to connect as a store....

any ideas? directions, etc...

Thanks

dscurlock, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ideas? Directions? WooCommerce support in the first place?

Blank ™, Jul 2, 2017 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you were a theme/coder, then you could have said for certain if it can be done or not....
    You do not think someone has already thought of this, and gotten a theme to work?
    If not, then I would be shocked; coders have a desire to prove it can be done....
    I just need to find someone that has done it, and if it cant be done, then so be it....

someone that works alot with woocommerce would most likely already know
    because they would work with many themes, supported, and un-supported....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    dscurlock, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  4. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You asked a general question, not something specific, therefore the answer. Sorry if I've misunderstood you. I'm a coder, which leads me to think that what you are asking for is similar to .. "solve this puzzle, get a million". No clues, nothing. You are talking abstract. No offense, really. Just that .. What's the effing problem you've got there ATM? WooCommerce itself? Code (piece, whole setup, ..)? Understanding?

Again .. No offense intended. Really. Just trying to understand what is it that you are you expecting.

Blank ™, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You told us YOU were having problems but YOU DID NOT TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEMS were, so how in the hell can ANYONE help you?

You said you were having problems with a THEME.

WHICH THEME? We CANNOT read your mind! And we do not want to spend the rest of our lives GUESSING until we find the right one.

BLANK was asking for MORE information so that he could HELP YOU, and you SLAPPED him in the FACE! You owe BLANK an APOLOGY!

Since you are such an A**hole, you are going into my iggybox so I don't ACCIDENTALLY try helping you in the future should you have an issue in my areas of expertise. Pissing people off because of your ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE is NOT the way to get ahead in the world and NOT the way to get HELP when you NEED it.

Either help us to help you, or do yourself a FAVOR and leave DP!

mmerlinn, Jul 2, 2017 IP
    Blank ™ likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Assuming that it's a WP theme, there are tutorials out there on how to integrate woocommerce with a WP theme. It's very straightforward. But if it's a custom made theme, then it's anybody's guess.

qwikad.com, Jul 2, 2017 IP