1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I get my adsense ads more relevant?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Meanna Blog, Aug 11, 2008.

Hiya guys

Is there anyway of making my ads more relevant to the site(s) they appear on??

Ta :D

Meanna Blog, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  2. wayner

wayner Peon

Best Answers:
    You should ensure your pages have enough keywords and phrases for what you are trying to target, as the name suggests, Adsense senses what your page is about and shows ads accordingly, hence you need to make sure your page has enough of the keywords you are trying to target.

wayner, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  3. blackonyx

blackonyx Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, it is the same technique as for SEO: Use the proper keyword(s). The super secret secret is:
    1. Think about the topic of the page in question (AdSense works largely pagewise). Every page on your site should cover one topic and only one topic.
    2. Ask yourself which products your page might serve as a teaser for, then look for suppliers of that product. For example: If you wrote a cellphone review, you'd be interested in ads from hardwarestores.
    3. Once you have found suppliers, ask yourself what keywords they would target. If clueless, use Googles own keyword tool to inspect their pages. Pick the keywords you like.
    4. Try to rephrase your page's text in a way to include the keywords you found. Note that Google is especially fond of the page title, the URL, the meta description tag and the first paragraph, as those four locations are what get's shown on SERP.

(just a small excempt from this article: http://www.onyxbits.de/node/57 )

blackonyx, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  4. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say don't do anything unusual. Just add content and google ads will find their way to your niche.

Lordo, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  5. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    Meanna Blog, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  6. Niche

Niche Peon

Best Answers:
    Niche, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  7. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah dude, you need to improve those titles! Work on it and you'll see results.

scubita, Aug 11, 2008 IP