1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i generate $1000/month online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jojo2235, Nov 27, 2013.

1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can make this much easily on ebay. It's all about knowing your niche and perseverance. On the other hand, will 1k/mo really sustain you for a long run? Probably not. You need to develop something that will provide you with an income for at least a few years. Otherwise, it will be a waste of your time.

qwikad.com, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  2. kraeft

kraeft Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me. I would like to know more

kraeft, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    $1,000 can be earned quite "easily" through blogging and simple marketing tactics. $1,000 / 30 days = $33.33/day. It's an achievable goal.

NetStar, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  4. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    without hardwork and less time, don't even think about it.

Sugavanas, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  5. zl44

zl44 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can start a website and sell some sort of digital product, after you set a website up you wouldn't need to worry about making blog posts all the time just fulfilling orders. If you have some startup money then you could buy websites and then sell them through a website broker.

zl44, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  6. stallion6827

stallion6827 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello what does this involve

stallion6827, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  7. Jelena Ostrovska

Jelena Ostrovska Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Internet is a great way to make a sustainable income. $1000/mo is a great goal to start with. You can start selling on eBay or Amazon, you can do drop shipping. Affiliate marketing and network marketing is the way to do it. Blogging will require a lot of effort and time, but a good way too. Find something that you'd be passionate about and just go for it! Hope that helps :)

Jelena Ostrovska, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  8. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy low sell high off eBay. My roommate does this with musical instruments and makes 1000 bucks every sale. He does it on eBay and it's super easy

nathan neeley, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  9. Lucky12B

Lucky12B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazon pays 4% commission in the beginning until you move up the tier by selling lots of stuff. I wanted to earn $2k/mo and figured out I needed to sell $50,000 worth of product every month. That's crazy and not worth my time. I like the instagram strategy where you post and follow and get into the community . Then you can make your own custom images with your affiliate links. Of course you will have selected your niche before you start all this. I think the best approach with this strategy is CPA offers. If you are new and not familiar with the different types of affiliate marketing programs, read this brief article which explains the different models in easy to understand terms. http://www.usanfranonline.com/resources/affiliate-marketing/diving-into-affiliate-marketing-programs-with-a-focus-on-cpa/

Lucky12B, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing is the thing to try! Just create a good blog, add new content really often, do not SPAM and play hard! :)

patco, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  11. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start freelancing on oDesk or eLance, doing graphics or prgramming and you can easily make double that.

scurvy, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  12. brickman4real

brickman4real Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe this can be archive with great work and steady effort

brickman4real, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  13. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep. And if you were capable of producing the type of traffic that would generate over $600,000 a year in sales you most likely could figure out a way to make more than a measly $24k income.

NetStar, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  14. cherrytom

cherrytom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Jojo2235 for posting the question, and to everyone who answered with a wealth of advice and information. I spent too many years and far too much money chasing after shiny objects, looking for a way of making a few dollars online (1,000 a month would've been nice!) until I finally realized I wasn't going to get anywhere on my own without a mentor who would show me what to do and how to do it. One of his first suggestions was to join forums like Digital Point and learn from the experts. I'm so glad I took his advice because there really are a lot of experts here who very generously share their knowledge. Thanks guys and gals. Keep smiling!

cherrytom, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  15. maan jutt

maan jutt Member

Best Answers:
    Use social media, adf.ly , and click bank etc....

maan jutt, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  16. Vanessa Connelley

Vanessa Connelley Member

Best Answers:
    There are of course many things you can do, but maybe start small and build your skills to work up to blogging. For example, write mini articles for customers on Fiverr.com or even on this site. You could also do very small web development projects too through Fiverr so when you learn each new thing you can practice it right away. The number one thing that will probably end up making you money on the internet is to be constantly learning new things and sharing them in easily digestible ways to other people, after all the internet is about sharing information.

Vanessa Connelley, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  17. PrimeWebDev

PrimeWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Start with figuring out what you're really good at, what you can bring to the table. Don't rush into things.
    Affiliate marketing has a steep learning curve and you could end up just wasting your time. My suggestion is that you start with Fiverr and try to make something unique.

PrimeWebDev, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  18. Regrouping-webmaster

Regrouping-webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is this:
    Internet marketing and SEO are ultimately skilled professions. There is a huge trap for people thinking that they will make $2k+ a month (part time even!) fed by a sub-industry who makes money selling products to people trying to get their share of that trap. If someone is new with no skill or experience it's unreasonable to think they will make even $300 net profit a month within 9 months, working less than 30 hours a week. If you want thoughtless profits from unskilled work, you can spend write articles (2-4 hours each) and get paid $10-15 an article... ($5 overseas) Have you ever noticed that there are a ton of people that just want to be told what to do to make money online? If I knew how to make an unskilled individual $1,000 a month working 20 hours a week ($12.5 an hour) I'd be hiring someone for $8 an hour, (or $2 overseas) to make money off of them closing that opportunity. ...I might be able to get some efficiency of scale doing it too.

Let's start making any business sound profitable by:
    Confusing gross (total) income and net (after expenses) income.
    Ignoring skill and experience required.
    Omitting time planning, researching, and setting up a business.
    Ignoring if the example income is a comparable business model you want.
    Failing to validate any information.
    Substituting time maintaining (<20%) for total time worked (mostly building/setting up/growing the business)

That said, a small percentage of inexperienced people have successfully started businesses online successfully. They view this as starting a business, not "making money online". They put some serious time in with a lot of work (including tons of mental labor!) around just how to efficiently provide value to others.

Sorry NetStar, some of the people responding do not yet understand this.

Regrouping-webmaster, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  19. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Jojo2235,

I am working a step by step plan to generate $1,000 a month. It involves the following:

1 An optimized sales funnel with four to five related products including a recurring income product.

2. A marketing system that includes follow up emails to leads, technical support, a FB private community, video training and weekly webinars.

With that combination 1 and 2 above, 30 new customers a month would generate at least $1,000 and in some months $2,000 and $3,000.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 15, 2015 IP