1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i generate $1000/month online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jojo2235, Nov 27, 2013.

I was thinking of ways like blogging, selling on amazon etc can you guys give me some neat ideas? Thanks for your help.

Jojo2235, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  2. Josh Hughbanks

Josh Hughbanks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generating that amount per month takes time to build. Blogs can make that much but they need to have many visitors in order to generate that much ad revenue. That many visitors can be obtained by creating 1 insanely popular blog about a topic that is very popular (difficult to do) or you can create many small blogs from different niche's (much easier to accomplish due to less competition).

Regardless of what route you take it will be slow and will take a lot of your time. Sadly their isn't an easy way to make money online unless you have an actual talent (hilarious youtube videos, writing skills, etc) and go viral. But it can be obtained with hard work even if you don't have any talent, just try to provide a website that others currently are not offering.

Josh Hughbanks, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I have one idea, maybe you can open an online business writing services in the form of articles.

Owl Writer, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  4. Mone

Mone Member

Best Answers:
    Try marketing? well affiliate marketing

Mone, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why people believe $1k is a lot of money on here..... It's peanuts. If your goal is to make just $1k you can pick any PPC, CPM, or XYZ affiliate program and do it off a blog with basic SEO and consistency.

I know an 18 year old kid who made $2k in his first month selling waterbased penis pumps (bathmate) off his blog. He sent traffic to his site by article writing, keeping a daily progress log (not kidding!), and posting youtube reviews.

NetStar, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  6. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    $1000 a month is a very realistic target to start with.

If you want to achieve this through blogging, you need a lot of discipline and hard work to achieve it.

Start with a good niche, keep adding content every day and do minor seo like link building etc.
    slowly, you will start to see results. just keep scaling it till you reach your targets,

uttoransen, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  7. benny taylor

benny taylor Peon

Best Answers:
    Direct traffic to a squeeze page and build a list. Test the squeeze page and optimize it to increase your opt in conversion. However, you must have something of value to provide to your subscribers. In summary, build a list and build a relationship with your list.

benny taylor, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  8. Sean Agnew

Sean Agnew Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a product that you can put your name behind and build a quality landing page. You need to then send traffic to that landing page (many ways of doing this: Solo Ads, Banners, CPC, CPM etc.). Make sure you also have opt-in enabled on your landing page so you can build a list and establish a relationship with your potential leads. Follow that formula every time and you will see the money begin to come in. I also agree with others that blogging is very important!

I have personally made some decent money with the BIM Team. Commissions are pretty good and taught me a ton about internet marketing. I know it sounds like a sales pitch lol but if you want to know more you can see it

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    Sean Agnew, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  9. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try selling something, if you sell, you have unlimited earning potential...

Creating a website and working on your website would really help a lot in earning good money, you can earn from Amazon, Adsense etc.

alex06295, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  10. mrdeflation

mrdeflation Member

Best Answers:
    you could start with dropshipping.. its free and able to test the market

mrdeflation, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  11. mrdeflation

mrdeflation Member

Best Answers:
    you could sign up for clickbank and promote ebooks

mrdeflation, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  12. Irshad321

Irshad321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are hundreds and thousands of ways. But everything doesn't work for everyone.
    You have to first realize that which business is good for you.

Irshad321, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  13. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    affiliate marketing is the best option for you to use.
    clickbank , amazon and other related program can be used .

dean1122, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  14. Francis-e

Francis-e Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to do something unique apart from what the world says and yes 1000$/month is not much but you have to keep working hard and you will achieve it one day

Francis-e, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  15. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    LOL.
    if you can do something like bill gates or steve jobs .you can easily generate many thousands from internet.

dean1122, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  16. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Additionally, anything you do you may require SEO, so good understanding of SEO will help a lot, there is no doubt to it.

SEO is now based on content creation and works for users, anything you are doing make sure users will get benefited from your work.

alex06295, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  17. Jojo2235

Jojo2235 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for the great ideas!

Jojo2235, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  18. Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to make money online, it's always good to learn the principals and the basics, and number one thing get your mind right.

It is very attainable , to accelerate the learning curve it is always good to have some kind of coach / mentor.

A profitable business model to get involved with that I always recommend on starting is Affiliate Marketing.

You can be an affiliate through various companies in different niches, and what that means is you can get paid for promoting offers ( that you believe in)

Without having to own the product or deal with customer service or any of the other hassles involved with most businesses, and best of all and the startup costs are low. At the end of the day, always provide more value than anything else to your customers, and you will see results.

Hope this helps.

Matthew J Trujillo, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  19. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is a realistic sum of money. What you can do is do multiple sites of different niches. You can start with your blog and when you star to earn money (i´m not saying 1000) just start to save and build another site. When you start to earn from those 2 sites invest in another sites. Maybe you can earn $100 a month for one site but if you build 10 sites then you can easily reach a $1000.

Don´t get desperate. Just build your business Little by Little.
    Good luck!!!!

azulita, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  20. BluRank

BluRank Member

Best Answers:
    $1000/month is a start. My goal at the moment is getting to $30,000/month. If you wish to make some money working for me I can easily get you to get you to $1000/month by closing just 3 SEO contracts per month. I only accept native english speakers or people that can market in South America.

BluRank, Dec 25, 2013 IP