1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I find backlinks opportunities?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by FarrisFahad, Oct 24, 2016.

I want to build links to my website, but I am facing a problem. I can't seem to find a lot of websites for backlinks. I don't know how SEOers do it. I have joined Alexa, and gone through my compatition backlink profile so I could find opportunities, but I didn't. I went through 100s of backlinks, but they all seem to be from an relavent websites that is in another language.

Is there any way for me to find link opportunities? How do you do it?

FarrisFahad, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  2. DarioPV

DarioPV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The easiest way would be to use programs like Pitchbox, Linkprospector, Ahrefs but none of these are free (if you can afford it, great :) ) I assume you're looking for blogs for guest posting and commenting? You can try using Google. For example, if you are searching for a fitness related blog you can try googling something like fitness + "write for us"/"guest post"/"guest post guidelines"/"guest contribution" and if you need it to be from a specific country you can add at the end .XX (this doesn't always work out but can be of help in certain situations. Fitness blogs from Australia that accept guest posts = fitness + write for us + .au

DarioPV, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  3. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Use dropmylink.com to find niches with dofollow links to relating to your blog and comment reasonably

Bernard Mark, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  4. @kshay

@kshay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great thanks for sharing! its helping me a lot

@kshay, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  5. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another great software that you can add to the list is Scrapebox. Also, guest posts are just one method of obtaining backlinks, you can also search for resource pages and broken links opportunities. You can also use more advanced methods such as inforaphics (you create an infographic, find all authority websites in your niche, and offer them an exclusive infographic and introduction content in exchange for a backlink to your website).

Either way, what you need to study is all the search engines commands that will allow you to make advanced searches. Now I won't write them here as there are hundreds, thousands of them, but you don't need to know all of them.. just learn the most basic and relevant ones and see where they take you with your searches.

Good luck

VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  6. trader4life

trader4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is already 2016. The best way you can do is use google alerts and leave comments then use majestic explorer to see your competitors backlinks and do the same. Create one high quality content and promote it and promote it and promote it. That way you can get high quality backlinks.

trader4life, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    A.G likes this.
  7. Matthew North

Matthew North Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best quality backlinks come from sites that have high authority in Google already. Although every link counts, there are certain domains that carry more weight than others. For example, a .gov will carry more authority and thus ranking power than a generic .com or .net TLD.

Matthew North, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  8. GuestPostMarket

GuestPostMarket Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From everything Ive been reading, the new Penguin 4.0 update now better understands and looks for backlinks created by automated software packages like GSA, SB etc and devalues these links right off the bat and too many, will just get you a hard penalty.

I will google "manual high authority backlink list" to find lists of sites that you can create various types of backlinks such as profile links, etc. Though it seems now that even those aren't as helpful as they once were.

Overall, you are better off spending a week researching a comprehensive article and publishing that and asking other sites to link to it.

GuestPostMarket, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  9. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not surprised one bit - websites stopped trading links and went paid years ago, that might explain it. And with the introduction of Content Management Systems, spam is now virtually non existent, and whatever spam appears to sneak through, actually doesn't get through at all... cos its already been held in 'pending status' waiting for moderation.

Spam is very uncool - the website publishers don't like it you know.

Web_Shark, Nov 29, 2016 IP