1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I drive traffic to my sports blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by drachir05, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to make a short analysis on the market and see where you are standing with the site and keywords. If you do have some strong competitors or not. You need to have good content and very targeted because everyone can add general stuff on it's web now days. Focus on headlines, context and content. Be sure that you have social pages, G+ merged with your site. Don't forget also to have a friendly website and when I mean friendly I am talking about a nice one. ( A good site cost about $750-3,000 - depends what you need. ). For off page - promotion, Don't be greedy and create a lot of links, no...digg for quality rather than quantity. i guess you heard or read that before. If it's local - register to google business and many citations and after get reviews. Reviews are important, more than a bad link now. Coming back to quality links they can be from: communities (forums), guest posts, web 2.0.
    This is something short that can be updated obvious.
    If you need any help , contact me.
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  2. Jesse Griffin

Jesse Griffin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1) You can drive traffic to your blog, by doing blog submissions, if you don't have the time to submit your blogs you can have someone else do it. You can find great article writers, and blog submission services in places like Fiverr.com, stay consistent, you can integrate things like videos on your blog, as well as talking about what the hottest topic in sports is right now, for instance what is going on in the NFL right now. That is a big topic, and it is being discussed almost daily. Your blogs don't have to be longer than 500 words, but you do have to make them interesting.

2) You can find volunteer writers by going to like blogs, or videos of other bloggers, and following them and establishing relationships with them like asking them if we can submit your blogs to their audience, and vice versa. Find groups on Facebook, Twitter etc. this will grow your following as well.

Let me know if this helps, there are plenty of other strategies to get people to your blog, but if you have any other questions let me know.

Jesse Griffin, Sep 24, 2014 IP
  3. Ben Mathew

Ben Mathew Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sports is very competitive field so you need to give upto date information in your post then share those in social networking , site book mark those text ..

Ben Mathew, Sep 25, 2014 IP