1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Delete A Post I Made

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by plrinfo4u, Jul 15, 2015.

I want to know if it is too late to request from support whether I can go and delete a post or at least edit it to where I feel comfortable with the post after the edit

I tried editing it but only allowed to edit the title, and need to edit the body but can't edit it !

plrinfo4u, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Thread deletion is not an option available to members. If you need a thread you started deleted, use the bad post report on the first post in the thread and make your deletion request. Be sure to state why you want thread deleted. Your request may or may not be granted.

There is a window during which any member may edit any post. Once that opportunity has passed, if the post was the first post in the thread, the thread starter may use the bump/edit option to edit the post. Regular members may bump one thread each month/thirty days so use your bumps wisely. Premium members can bump one thread each week/7 days.

Smyrl, Jul 15, 2015 IP