1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i contact support

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Dani3K, Apr 9, 2015.

Hello,

Since a couple of days i am unable to answer my conversations and reply to my sales thread as it prompts an error "this might looks as spam-like or not allowed content please contact support" something like this.

My question is... how can i contact support? as there ain't existing any form like contact us helpdesk etc... just at the bottom a twitter url?

Many thanks,
    Dani

Dani3K, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried sending a private message to someone from the Staff using the Conversation feature?
    From your post count, I can see that you're quite new here. Posts and messages by new members are moderated by Akismet, an anti-spam monitoring system, before they go live. If your replies are causing continuous link dropping or contain spam, they'll be flagged by Akismet. Try to make your posts more elaborate/detailed and personalize them. Also, see to it that they're adding some value to the conversations. Refer the Help section and the first sticky thread in Support & Feedback to get an idea of how your posts or replies should be.

Hope it helps.

Content Maestro, Apr 9, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Dani3K

Dani3K Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i tried the conversation feature first before posting and it doesn't allow me to send any message through that feature.
    My messages in conversation never contain links just details about my marketplace sale and the conversation was created by the people contacted me on their own interest.
    This is the only section i could post my message.

I tried to search also and i seen that some people to get support here required to have a vbulletin account and to contact digital point there in order to get support here..

Dani3K, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the only way out is to wait till @digitalpoint, @Smyrl, @sarahk or someone else from the staff responds. Anyway, I've tagged them in this post. You'll surely get a reply pretty soon.
    Good luck.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Content Maestro, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  5. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    All new members' conversations are subjected to flood control to slow down spammers.

To contact admin or mods use the support and feedback forum or use the contact us link found at the bottom of each page.

In regard to sales threads, all posts in sales threads should benefit all readers. Anything pertinent only to you and thread starter belongs in a conversation.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Smyrl, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  6. Dani3K

Dani3K Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that, but why can't i answer in a private conversation to the question i received.
    In the market place i have a website on sale, when i had 1-3 posts i could answer but once i hit 5 posts, 2 of my answers to the interested people got deleted and then this messages started to appear.

Contact us link redirects me to twitter, as for the Support and Feedback pops me the error too i was unable to post except the general chat.
    I don't know what's wrong with my account.

Kind Regards,
    Dani

Dani3K, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  7. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Digitalpoint uses his twitter appoint for members to contact him directly.

It sounds like our conversation flood control kicked in.

Smyrl, Apr 10, 2015 IP