1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I choose the best keyword by using different tools?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by anfeng, Jun 1, 2016.

Hi gurus, I did a research of these two phrases,if possible,please take your time to help me to analysis them, I did the following job:

Organic searches on Google:
    1)weed control fabric, (there're 1,500,000 results)
    2)bulk bags, (2,830,000 results)

SERPs on 1st page of 1):Quite of few are HOMEPAGES, most are product webpages,meanwhile,most of them are competitors of our company.

Of 2):Are mostly INNER PAGES B2C or big e-commerce sites,such as Amazon, Walmart, and other B2C sites, and youbube, landscaping.about.com as well.

Analyzed with Google keyword planner:

1) Monthly searches:4400, competition:high(1.0), bid price:RMB4.01
    2) Monthly searches:2400, competition:high(0.96), bid price:RMB30.29

Used Moz keyword tool to analysis:
    1) Volume:501-850, Difficulty:34,
    2) Volume:851-1000, Difficulty:1

As some people think Google keyword planner is mainly useful to Google Adwards,this tool is not very available to SEO analysis.However,I think it has great reference value.

Let's see the results of MOZ tool,obviously I should choose 2) because it is high volume and low difficulty,but how can I get the conversion of them? Maybe 1) has high conversion because of its high competition, I am very very confused to this problem.

On the other hand, how to analysis the competitions with a combination of the above three ways?
    Or, just use the MOZ keyword tool to do research because it is accurate enough?

Could anyone help me?
    Thanks in advance!

anfeng, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  2. anfeng

anfeng Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry made a big mistake, the beginning should be:
    Organic searches on Google:
    1)weed control fabric, (there're 1,500,000 results)
    2)bulk bags, (2,830,000 results)

SERPs on 1st page of 1):Are mostly INNER PAGES B2C or big e-commerce sites,such as Amazon, Walmart, and other B2C sites, and youbube, landscaping.about.com as well.
    Of 2):Quite of few are HOMEPAGES, most are product webpages,meanwhile,most of them are competitors of our company.

anfeng, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  3. abdullah58

abdullah58 Member

Best Answers:
    results are deceiving which google shows below Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg
    but actual result is 420000 for bulk bugs and weed control fabric is 99400.

Google keyword planner competition is not for you. its an Ad competition.

As per moz result competition below 30 is best. you have to look top 10 pages of SERP, less than 3 eCommerce, low PA, DA less than 30. the most important thing is to analyze back links. heavy back links kill your keyword to rank. low back links have opportunity to rank your keyword.

If you have Long tail Pro software then you should try your keyword with Long tail pro software.

abdullah58, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  4. Chirag Dhingra

Chirag Dhingra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can you help me out which location you are targeting ??

Chirag Dhingra, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  5. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    This make sense guys, I believe you that makes your result different from each other.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  6. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    In SEO and for good ranking factor u need search value below 5000, all in title below 50 and keyword density below 50.

different tool will give u different result. its best and if u can afford then try long tail pro. its paid and give very good result.

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 29, 2016 IP