1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I check how many searches are done for a keyword?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by niftydrumdude, Apr 20, 2008.

1. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As previous members have said, Google Adwords is a great tool for researching amount of monthly searches on a particular keyword(s), also Estibot premium appraisals have exact and broad monthly searches included in their info readouts, too, which is pretty helpful for market analysis.

alwaysforGod, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just spare quality keywords and don't try to dare disturb their search amounts each year just to reduce cost of your low converting keywords.

jaguar34, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  3. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Again, can you clarify?

alwaysforGod, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  4. makingafriend

makingafriend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find that a lot of these Keyword tools are very inaccurate. I have paid for a few on these Keyword tools and when I go to check out another site it says something completely different. It is very frustrating, especially when you are trying to make your website. You need to know the best keywords to target.

I just feel who would know better than google itself what keywords are getting the most searches. I think I will stick with google because anything else is not that accurate. How is it possible for every keyword site to say something completely different. It's a mystery to me.

makingafriend, Jul 24, 2018 IP