1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I change sub-titles in FaceBook and Wiki?

Discussion in 'CSS' started by koolx, Oct 21, 2014.

I'm using a universal style. The issue is that on wIki and FB, for example, the font size of the sub-titles are small. I want to increase the font size in the sub-titles only and change the font style to arial.

I attached my style and 2 images so you can see circled in red are the sub-titles that need fixing. I'd like just the code so I can add to my style. It would be very helpful...

Attached Files:

koolx, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  2. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you have a link to one of those two pages so we can see what those 'subtitles' are actually being called in the code? (The hell kind of stylesheet is that, btw?)

aidanriley629, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  3. koolx

koolx Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean, "the hell kind of stylesheet is that"? What the hell are you talking about? You never seen a stylesheet before?

koolx, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  4. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    @koolx,
    When I see something as stupid as base24 images in a stylesheet, I don't even bother going through the stylesheet. When someone post images and wants answers about how to change some marked element it is obvious that they don't understand the first thing about how things work. So I think you should probably start by learning some basics so the change you request (that should take 30 seconds in a professional implementation) does not waste time and bandwidth.

The final nail in the coffin is your snarky reply to someone who could of ignored you but decided to try and help by getting you on a more productive path. I don't have time for attitude and you won't find many places with real experts help where they are going to jump through hoops trying to help with a question as badly presented as yours.

COBOLdinosaur, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  5. koolx

koolx Peon

Best Answers:
    @COBOLdinosaur,
    When someone as trollish as yourself comes to a forum to defend their troll buddies, its obvious that their skill level isnt as high as others on the forum. I lose all respect for such trolls because they dont possess a skill level that I find respect in someone else and they waste their life deriving mental masterbation trolling others. At this point I suggest you go to a school to learn these skills, learn respect, stop trolling and stop helping your troll buddies since it makes you look very bad.

One last thing. You come off very feminine. The way you communicate in your reply tells me that you may have inner issues that youre struggling with. In other words, you troll to distract yourself from your effeminate tendencies.

I got no time to waste playing games with you. If you want to prove your manhood, do so talking to a shrink. Otherwise, I dont talk to betas especially with a name like yours.

koolx, Nov 27, 2014 IP