1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I avoid un-natural back links in the future

Discussion in 'Google' started by jennypretty, Sep 4, 2013.

Hello,
    I have been currently submitting articles to Ezine and other article directories.
    Yesterday, I checked on Google Webmaster tool and had 60 backlinks in 30 link pages. That means I submitted 30 articles to Ezine and each article I have two links.
    If I continue doing this, then does Google penalize my site for un-natural backlinks?
    Thanks.

jennypretty, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  2. asiogroup

asiogroup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That means you are putting two links in each of your article
    Try putting one only and that too only when relevant.
    Don't do aggressive anchor text linking for specific keywords in all the articles.

Just assume that you are putting your articles to Ezine to help people there, and link back to your website only when it is relevant.
    When you work with this mindset, you are less likely to make mistakes and your website not be penalized.
    un-natural linking means 100s of backlinks in a then no or very less for few days.

asiogroup, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  3. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The shortest answer to your question is to stop doing the type of link building that you are doing as you are set to suffer from Google Penguin if you continue.

Google hate article directories with a passion and have taken strict action against them in recent months to eliminate them from their index but playing in that minefield will result in pain in the long run, not only are they a nightmare to remove if you forget your login details but many are syndicated across huge networks meaning that you will soon find that 60 links have become 60,000 links.

Focus on the content of your own site and stay original with it, give users a reason to want to cite or link into your content and go from there.

Alex060985, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  4. Alexelixir32

Alexelixir32 Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is not an issue, the issue comes when you don't vary your anchor text. If they're all the same your site will be beaten to death by Penguin

Alexelixir32, Sep 18, 2013 IP