1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I auto forward Yahoo mail?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Cobrit, Dec 13, 2016.

Does anyone know how I auto forward email sent to my Yahoo email address by a specific sender to my iCloud email? Or if not possible,auto forward all Yahoo mail?

Visited numerous help sites, but all seem to be out of date because I cannot find the Settings icon that links to where I can set up forwarding g and filters. This is the case with both the Yahoo Ma iOS app or the Yahoo Mail website via Safari.

Cobrit, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  2. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to your Yahoo mail
    Choose Settings > Accounts >
    Click on your Yahoo account from right pane. Edit screen will open
    Type your desired mail id under 'Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere'section. Put tick mark on Forward option.
    Save.

Manoj_Online, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  3. PremiumPx

PremiumPx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,,,,
    Forwarding messages is an effective approach to move an intriguing concept on a close friend or colleague, but it can also be a rapid way to back-up or transfer your messages to another service. You could have all your Yahoo! mail automatically forwarded to a different address, if you want to make use of the Yahoo! Email interface. You'll have to make use of an email client to work across the lack of assistance on the Yahoo! Email site, in case you would like to forward a bunch of messages at the same time.
    Joyful working :)

PremiumPx, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  4. Ursula Leiva

Ursula Leiva Peon

Best Answers:

tnx it works for me

Ursula Leiva, May 19, 2017 IP