1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I add comments from my facebook fanpage to the same topic comment on my blog

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Cindy2, Sep 2, 2017.

Hello
    I see quite a few people that have under where you would write a comment and it says
    "comment will be added to viewsandmore.com " Using my blog to show what others have.
    I want to post my facebook comments to the same article in the comments section on my blog.
    I was able to add the facebook comment to my blog and then it goes to my personal page. I want to do the opposite.
    Facebook page is viewsandmore.com

Thank You,
    Cynthia

Cindy2, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  2. Cindy2

Cindy2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know I probably make no sense but I screenshot what I am talking about. How do I get this on my fanpage ?
    Thanks again Capture.PNG

Cindy2, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    See 'Comment Mirroring':
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments/

Comment Mirroring
    Comment Mirroring allows people to participate in a single conversation, whether comments come from your webpage or from your Facebook Page. When you share a link to your website on your Facebook Page, comments from that webpage will also appear as comments on your Facebook Page post and vice-versa. This creates a richer conversation on both your Facebook Page and on your website because the comments will appear in both places.

Agent000, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  4. Cindy2

Cindy2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you soo much for your help much appreciated. I hope I can do it :)

Cindy2, Sep 3, 2017 IP