1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I access the CJ marketplace?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Spliffic, Jan 26, 2008.

Sorry I am a total newb to affiliate marketing and obviously CJ. I tried registering but haven't heard back from them in over a week. Do I need an existing site in order to be granted access or become a member? I don't have a site b/c I don't know what I can sell! :rolleyes:

Should I just wait and is it normal to wait this long to be registered? I'm not sure if I'm missing something here. I've already done a search but it seems like I'm the only one that's having problems with this (yes I feel really "special" :p )

Spliffic, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  2. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm 2.5 hours and 30 viewers but no replies? I know this must be a retarded question to all of you but would appreciate if someone could please help me out.

Spliffic, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  3. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    get a site first or call them

yebel89@gmail.com, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  4. ryecatcher

ryecatcher Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think you need to have a website, or at least a url to register with them. Can you not just sign up for a free blog on blogger and submit that url?

ryecatcher, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  5. Apple888

Apple888 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Don't get discouraged, I had to wait for almost 2 weeks. However you will need a site it will have to look presentable.

Also if you do have a website could you PM me..

I may be able to give you some tips..

Art

Apple888, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  6. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks Apple888 for the offer (I may have some questions if you don't mind! :) )

I am currently putting together a simple clickbank website, can I submit that or does it have to be a candiate website for what CJ is selling? The problem with that is I don't have any clue what CJ is selling, so how can I design a site that would be used for one of their products? :confused:

Or is the purpose of submitting a site during registration to basically see the quality of work for your other non-CJ sites before accepting you?

Spliffic, Jan 27, 2008 IP