1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did you make your Adsense fortune?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Chopster, Dec 16, 2005.

1. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't think people can miss ads on your site. They are parctically sarrounding the content from every angle imaginable.:rolleyes:

qwestcommunications, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  2. Tom_e_rock

Tom_e_rock Peon

Best Answers:
    Making sites people love will make them want to stay on your site, and not click ads. BIG NO NO

Tom_e_rock, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  3. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Aw but come on Tom_e_rock: If you build sites people love they will garner far much more traffic over the long term thus exploding the earning potential of a site.

If I were to build a new site now it would be heavily focused on the user with regular updates and features that I know will interest them. If I were to use AdSense, it would actually be out of the way of the content but still visible so that if the advert perked their interest, they may decide to click.

When you're talking figures a site like above could achieve AdSense probably wouldn't enter in to the equasion and more money would be earned through other means. Direct advertising, launching your own products, etc.

This ultimately cannot fail as a web site model I do believe..

If I do make a new site this year for myself, it shall be that and only that with all efforts and money concentrated on that with the complete focus on giving the visitors what they would LIKE and plenty of it within a fairly broad niche.

I'm talking about long-term stability and thousands of pages of original content, hundreds being added per month - I'm absolutely sick of the unstable and shakey side of the Internet and I believe most of the sites created by users in here and by myself in the past fall under this, and that's not a good place to be. Not if you invisage an online income that you can rely on.

Pete

GADOOD, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  4. BuildHome

BuildHome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is friendly :)

BuildHome, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  5. tthmaz

tthmaz Peon

Best Answers:
    By writing qulity content that people really want! Simple.

tthmaz, Feb 23, 2006 IP
    danzor likes this.
  6. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    I concur! MSN is a God for new medium-sized to large content websites.

As Yahoo and Google base their opinions more from what others think rather than what they think of your content, they take up to a year+ to view your site in the good light of day.

Pete

GADOOD, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  7. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is MSN is that there is so little traffic. A top 10 on MSN gives me practically no traffic where as google gives me lots of traffic for the same keyword.

IamNed, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  8. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Many months later M_Henderson, even up to a year in many cases before you're seeing good traffic through natural rankings in Google.

If one invests in a reasonable ammount of money in content (say $1,000-$2,000 upwards, what I deem to me a medium sized site on a broad topic), it's nice in the meantime to be rewarded by MSN up until Google and Yahoo begin to dominate your traffic. That is how I see the role of MSN for webmasters of content sites. The great thing is, while you're waiting for Google and Yahoo you can continue creating more and more content for the search phrases people have used to come through from MSN so by the time Google deems your site worthy you also have a lot more content that's targetting secondary phrases etc that you know people search for.

The traffic MSN sends isn't that little if you have a rather large site - it's enough to see you making a fair ammount of pay for the work you're putting in until G+Y pick your site up in my opinion.

Without MSN traffic it would be quite disheartening for new publishers setting up sites and I'm sure many would quit way before the G+Y payoff.

MSN holds a dear place in my heart for this very reason! :)

Pete

GADOOD, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  9. 2medicure

2medicure Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Imaned,

Well I have gone through your answer can u just let me know where to search for high payee word? Rest of that I like your answer....................

2medicure, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  10. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess huge traffic and good conversion rates are the key ingredients for highest income via adsense. One will earn more from clicks rather than millions of impressions.

gjivan, Dec 13, 2010 IP